Football Chile Primera Division

Coquimbo Unido VS Union Espanola Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Primera Division

Coquimbo Unido

Union Espanola

1 +209 Matchbets 0 Tips X +222 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +142 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

Union Espanola wins or draw

odds -263
Tip Score: 2.2

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Union Espanola wins or draw

odds -263
Tip Score: 2.2

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Primera Division

Coquimbo Unido Coquimbo Unido vs Union Espanola Union Espanola One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Coquimbo Unido's last 3 games (Primera Division).

Over 2.5

odds +102

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Union Espanola's last 5 games (Primera Division).

Over 2.5

odds +102

Logo

Both teams scored in 3 of Coquimbo Unido's last 4 games (Primera Division).

BTTS

odds -125

Logo

Both teams scored in 4 of Union Espanola's last 5 games (Primera Division).

BTTS

odds -125

Chances of winning

Coquimbo Unido

COQ

31%

Draw

30%

Union Espanola

UNI

39%

Over / Under

Coquimbo Unido Coquimbo Unido
Union Espanola Union Espanola
10

Matches

10
2

Wins

2
1

Draws

2
7

Defeats

6
5

Matches

4
2

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
2

Defeats

2
13

Matches

15
3

Wins

4
3

Draws

4
7

Defeats

7
11

Matches

10
2

Wins

2
3

Draws

4
6

Defeats

4
8

Matches

6
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

2
5

Defeats

3
5

Matches

2
2

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
2

Defeats

0
Coquimbo Unido Coquimbo Unido
Union Espanola Union Espanola
5

Matches

6
2

Wins

2
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

3
4

Matches

2
2

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
7

Matches

8
3

Wins

4
1

Draws

3
3

Defeats

1
5

Matches

6
2

Wins

2
1

Draws

3
2

Defeats

1
5

Matches

3
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

1
4

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0
Coquimbo Unido Coquimbo Unido
Union Espanola Union Espanola
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
5

Defeats

3
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
6

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
4

Defeats

6
6

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
4

Defeats

3
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

2
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Coquimbo Unido Coquimbo Unido
Union Espanola Union Espanola
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

3
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

4
3

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Coquimbo Unido Coquimbo Unido
Union Espanola Union Espanola
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

5
0

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Coquimbo Unido vs Union Espanola

Competition: Primera Division

When: 2022-05-20, 23:00

Venue: Francisco Sánchez Rumoroso

On 2022-05-20 at 23:00, Coquimbo Unido plays Union Espanola at Francisco Sánchez Rumoroso in an interesting encounter in Primera Division.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 31% chance of a home win, and a 39% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 30%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Coquimbo Unido vs Union Espanola is worth a look. Coquimbo Unido have won 2 meetings with Union Espanola, while Union Espanola have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.