“We're not here to help you get rich.”
We'd love to promise you that you can bash the bookies, defy the odds and make your millions on sports betting, but we know that we can't do that.
What we can promise you is the best marketplace to post, share and trade tips with other tipsters.
It's free to sign up – either make an account or sign in with your social media credentials.
Once logged in, you can see free tips posted by other members and post free tips of your own.
You can also buy and sell paid tips with other members with ProTipster Coins (Ptc), and soon you will be able to request tips from specific competitions.
Why is ProTipster Unique?
- A real-time information market place
- Want information, analysis and the inside scoop before placing your bet? Have the knowledge on who is going to win what? ProTipster is the place to trade information to improve your chances of better profits
- Tipsters at ProTipster really need to be Pro
- We use raw odds from the industry leader, Betradar, and because of that the margin on our odds is slightly higher than the average mainstream sportsbooks out there. This means that tipsters have to tip at slightly lower odds than the available market odds which gives you a better chance to catch a good margin before it's totally gone - even if multiple people have bet on that tip
- This also helps to show the truly brilliant tipsters from those who get lucky catching odds before they drop
- No banners or colorful logos of other companies. We are committed to the cause - creating the ultimate betting information marketplace. We won't be using intrusive advertising to distract your attention – any advertising we do use will be smart and contextual
- Verified by the best of the industry
- Thanks to sophisticated integration with Betradar, we can offer real-time odds with no delay, no doubt and no need for external verification
- ProTipsters need to deliver
- We have developed a simple but effective algorithm that continually ranks tipsters on performance, with the best ones staying at the top of the marketplace, saving you time and effort
How does it work?
- Every member is treated as a potential tipster at ProTipster
- Every tip is posted in the same way as an online bet would be – there is no way to cheat the odds
- The better the results of your tips, the higher up the lists your tips will show
- The ProTipster system calculates profit for each tip and updates yield on receipt of results from Betradar
You can decide if you want to share your tips for free or with a price tag (paid).
If you post paid content:
- Other members will have to pay for it with ProTipster Coins (PTc)
- PTc will only be sold only at our website
- ProTipster take a 30% fee from each transaction
- You will be able to either spend your earned PTc at ProTipster or withdraw them (see our Terms and Conditions for details)
- The better your tips, the more you will sell – and the more you will earn
There is more to come too as we build user interaction – keep your eyes peeled for future developments.
Who are we?
We're a team of sports enthusiasts, developers and entrepreneurs who have realised that the betting information market needed a real-time marketplace – and have built ProTipster to satisfy that need.
Tomas is an experienced entrepreneur having founded or co-founded over 25 commercial projects or companies, mostly digital, and is a frequently hired speaker and e.g. keynote speaker at SIME and other international events. Tomas is chairman of ProTipster; sitting on a chair in Sweden, visiting Poland often to act all wise and make sure there are “no jokes” about anything.
Having spent his last 10 years betting, providing information for people who are betting or developing cutting-edge products that are heavily used by betting companies and punters; Bertan finally decided to go for his passion by investing majority of his time and energy on ProTipster. Bertan manages the business at the headquarters in Poland and is acting as the Chief Entertainment Officer (CEO) of the company.
Helen's multi-cultural communication skills help our company to keep in touch with our partners and the public. Having background at international relations and the European Parliament, Helen always looked for something else and she defines BM as that thing which fills the emptiness in her heart. Helen is our PR manager and supports our marketing team on a daily basis.
Przemek has spoken most various programming languages most of his life and we live in hope that he will manage to speak non-programming languages as well one day. Lean minimalist by heart and opinionated by choice, he left the nice corporate sinecure at some of the world-leading digital sports data companies in order to be involved in the real thing. Przemek is one of our software developers and he defines himself as a truly terrible tipster.
Piotr is an experienced web developer who is responsible for at least half of the front-end bugs at ProTipster. Having developed excellent front-end projects for the online gaming and betting industries, he found the light and joined ProTipster. Piotr is one of our software developers and he is an early riser. He shows up at the office very early each morning and plays his original tunes – making him responsible for our ever-rising headphones cost.
Natalia had a chance to work both at agencies with small teams and also at big corporations. Seasoned by a whole range of web and mobile projects, she coordinated global teams but her passion and love for effective agile development brought her to ProTipster. Natalia is queen of our team but we refer to her as our development manager to make it easier for everyone else.
Tobiasz has a long history of digital marketing. Having worked for some of the largest online portals in Poland and managing their SEO/SEM and affiliate programs, he followed his love for sports and landed at ProTipster. Tobiasz optimises our digital marketing efforts.
Firat has a huge interest in visual arts and communication. He is responsible for defining the image, look and feel of all our visual stuff. Firat is the creative visionary behind what you see and how we communicate ourselves to the world and is responsible for our simple yet modern interfaces.
Michal has over 10 years of commercial experience in web development. He is an expert in front-end technologies and particularly interested in visual challenges in mobile. Michal is ensuring that our projects have the class and the beauty they deserve.
Lukasz is an experienced software developer who likes solving complex coding problems. His love of sports and his passion for sports data brought him to ProTipster. Lukasz is the first software developer ProTipster ever hired and he developed the backbone for one of our most complex projects.
Mateusz is an experienced web-application developer with several freelance and company projects behind him. He lives and breathes Kaizen and he's also a huge performance freak who makes sure our apps run smoothly on all devices.
Maciej is a talented web-application developer with a background in sports focused companies. He speaks many programming languages and loves to solve complicated problems with simple solutions. Maciek uses his magic to solve complex problems for us.
Piotr is our Operations Manager. He has vast experience in product and process development as well as people management both in online and offline industries. He has got “brain washed” with a lot of different techniques and methodologies used in corporate world so its not easy to “play around” with him. Although nobody in the company knows it, soon he will become a table tennis champion.
Dagmara has creative personality and used to work with artists, writers and journalists. Willingness to cooperate with inspiring people and accepting new challenges brought her to our office. Continuous improvement of her qualifications and organisational skills are her strengths. It makes her happy to support our team and run the office. She also shares our passion to sports, soccer in particular.
Varol is a punter, social media expert, content manager, radio programmer, digital marketing expert and professional betting guide. He likes traveling, partying and his positive energy makes him someone who you really want to meet. His beloved wife and two daughters are the only thing he cares about. No, no just a joke. He is still a single guy.
Lance is a Canadian from the land of pucks and maple syrup who will be looking to grow our tipsters across the pond. He has over 20 years of experience in betting, blogging and dreaming up new ideas.
Floor 5, 115A, Msida Valley Road, Birkirkara, BKR 9024, Malta
Reg no: C 65598