Football Chile Primera Division

Universidad de Chile VS Huachipato Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Primera Division

Universidad de Chile

Huachipato

1 +158 Matchbets 0 Tips X +234 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +175 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

There are no tips for this match

You can be the first to add one. It's free, takes few seconds and gives you an opportunity to participate in our Monthly Tipster Competition with prizes.

Upcoming events in Primera Division

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Primera Division

Coquimbo Unido Coquimbo Unido vs Union Espanola Union Espanola One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Universidad de Chile's last 5 games (Primera Division).

Under 2.5

odds -128

Logo

At most one team scored in 4 of Universidad de Chile's last 5 games (Primera Division).

BTTS: No

odds -111

Chances of winning

Universidad de Chile

UNI

37%

Draw

28%

Huachipato

HUA

35%

Over / Under

Universidad de Chile Universidad de Chile
Huachipato Huachipato
8

Matches

6
2

Wins

0
1

Draws

3
5

Defeats

3
3

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

3
2

Defeats

1
12

Matches

12
3

Wins

4
1

Draws

1
8

Defeats

7
10

Matches

6
3

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
6

Defeats

4
6

Matches

5
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

4
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
Universidad de Chile Universidad de Chile
Huachipato Huachipato
3

Matches

3
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
5

Matches

6
3

Wins

4
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
4

Matches

3
3

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
1

Matches

3
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
Universidad de Chile Universidad de Chile
Huachipato Huachipato
5

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
4

Defeats

1
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
2

Defeats

0
7

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
7

Defeats

5
6

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
6

Defeats

2
5

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

2
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1

Goal margins

Universidad de Chile Universidad de Chile
Huachipato Huachipato
2

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

5
1

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Universidad de Chile Universidad de Chile
Huachipato Huachipato
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

2
2

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Universidad de Chile vs Huachipato

Competition: Primera Division

When: 2022-05-21, 21:30

Venue: Nacional

On 2022-05-21 at 21:30, Universidad de Chile plays Huachipato at Nacional in an interesting encounter in Primera Division.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 37% chance of a home win, and a 35% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Universidad de Chile vs Huachipato is worth a look. Universidad de Chile have won 1 meetings with Huachipato, while Huachipato have won 1. There have been 3 draws between these two sides.