Football Japan J.League

Sagan Tosu VS Kawasaki Frontale Football Betting Tips & Predictions

J.League

Sagan Tosu

Kawasaki Frontale

1 +228 Matchbets 0 Tips X +234 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +125 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for J.League

Vissel Kobe Vissel Kobe vs Kawasaki Frontale Kawasaki Frontale 5 tips for match
Urawa Red Diamonds Urawa Red Diamonds vs Yokohama F Marinos Yokohama F Marinos 5 tips for match
Shonan Bellmare Shonan Bellmare vs Vissel Kobe Vissel Kobe One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Kawasaki Frontale have won their last 3 matches (J.League).

Away Win

odds +125

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Kawasaki Frontale's last 7 games (J.League).

Under 2.5

odds -141

Logo

Kawasaki Frontale are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches (J.League).

Away Win or Draw

odds -294

Logo

At most one team scored Kawasaki Frontale's last 3 games (J.League).

BTTS: No

odds -118

Last matches

League table - J.League

Team P W D L PTS
1 Kashima Antlers 13 9 1 3 28
2 Kawasaki Frontale 12 8 2 2 26
3 Yokohama F Marinos 12 7 3 2 24
4 Kashiwa Reysol 13 6 2 5 20
5 Sagan Tosu 13 4 7 2 19
6 Sanfrecce Hiroshima 13 4 6 3 18
7 FC Tokyo 13 5 3 5 18
8 Cerezo Osaka 13 4 5 4 17
9 Kyoto Sanga FC 13 4 5 4 17
10 Gamba Osaka 13 4 5 4 17
11 Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo 13 3 8 2 17
12 Avispa Fukuoka 13 3 6 4 15
13 Nagoya Grampus 13 3 5 5 14
14 Jubilo Iwata 13 3 5 5 14
15 Shimizu S-Pulse 13 2 7 4 13
16 Urawa Red Diamonds 12 2 6 4 12
17 Vissel Kobe 12 1 4 7 7
18 Shonan Bellmare 13 1 4 8 7

Chances of winning

Sagan Tosu

SAG

29%

Draw

29%

Kawasaki Frontale

KAW

42%

Over / Under

Sagan Tosu Sagan Tosu
Kawasaki Frontale Kawasaki Frontale
10

Matches

13
4

Wins

3
1

Draws

0
5

Defeats

10
5

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
4

Defeats

6
14

Matches

17
3

Wins

6
5

Draws

3
6

Defeats

8
12

Matches

13
2

Wins

2
5

Draws

3
5

Defeats

8
8

Matches

7
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
5

Defeats

5
6

Matches

6
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

5
Sagan Tosu Sagan Tosu
Kawasaki Frontale Kawasaki Frontale
5

Matches

6
4

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
7

Matches

8
3

Wins

6
3

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
6

Matches

4
2

Wins

2
3

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
4

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
3

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
Sagan Tosu Sagan Tosu
Kawasaki Frontale Kawasaki Frontale
5

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
4

Defeats

7
4

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

5
7

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
5

Defeats

7
6

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
4

Defeats

7
4

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
4

Defeats

4
3

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

4

Goal margins

Sagan Tosu Sagan Tosu
Kawasaki Frontale Kawasaki Frontale
4

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

5
1

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
Sagan Tosu Sagan Tosu
Kawasaki Frontale Kawasaki Frontale
5

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

4
0

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

2
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Sagan Tosu vs Kawasaki Frontale

Competition: J.League

When: 2022-05-21, 08:00

Venue: Best Amenity Stadium

On 2022-05-21 at 08:00, Sagan Tosu plays Kawasaki Frontale at Best Amenity Stadium in an interesting encounter in J.League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 29% chance of a home win, and a 42% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Sagan Tosu vs Kawasaki Frontale is worth a look. Sagan Tosu have won 1 meetings with Kawasaki Frontale, while Kawasaki Frontale have won 1. There have been 3 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Sagan Tosu are 5 in the table while Kawasaki Frontale are 2.