Football Japan J.League

Vissel Kobe VS Kawasaki Frontale Football Betting Tips & Predictions

J.League

Vissel Kobe

Today

Kawasaki Frontale

1 +284 Matchbets 1 Tips X +268 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 -112 Matchbets 9 Tips
Watch Live

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

Kawasaki Frontale win, 1:0 Handicap

odds +172
Tip Score: 0.2

Vissel Kobe will win the match

odds +284
Tip Score: 0.2

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Kawasaki Frontale will win the match

odds -108
Tip Score: 0.6

There will be more than 1.5 goals in the match

odds -357
Tip Score: 0.6

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Kawasaki Frontale will win the match

odds -106
Tip Score: 0.9

Kawasaki Frontale will win the match

odds -108
Tip Score: 0.6

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be more than 0.5 goals in the first half

odds -256
Tip Score: 2.1

Both teams will score in the match

odds -125
Tip Score: 0.8

Vissel Kobe vs Kawasaki Frontale Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Kawasaki Frontale wins or draw

odds -417
Tip Score: 0.5

Away team over 0.5

odds -476
Tip Score: 0.4

Kawasaki Frontale win, 0:0 Handicap

odds -200
Tip Score: 0.3

There will be more than 2 goals in the match

odds -222
Tip Score: 0.3

Vissel Kobe or Kawasaki Frontale win

odds -345
Tip Score: 0.2

Both teams will score in the match

odds +110
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

There will be more than 0.5 goals in the first half

odds -256
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Kawasaki Frontale will win the match

odds -108
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated
Most Popular Tip

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Avatar Avatar Avatar 9 ProTipster Users

Team to Win

Kawasaki Frontale Kawasaki Frontale

86% ProTipster Users (6)

86% of our users tipped for Kawasaki Frontale. Bookmakers give 53% (-112 odds) for such result.

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for J.League

Vissel Kobe Vissel Kobe vs Kawasaki Frontale Kawasaki Frontale 23 tips for match
Urawa Red Diamonds Urawa Red Diamonds vs Yokohama F Marinos Yokohama F Marinos 11 tips for match
Shonan Bellmare Shonan Bellmare vs Vissel Kobe Vissel Kobe One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Vissel Kobe have lost 4 of their last 5 matches (J.League).

Away Win

odds -112

Logo

Kawasaki Frontale have won their last 3 matches (J.League).

Away Win

odds -112

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Kawasaki Frontale's last 7 games (J.League).

Under 2.5

odds -108

Logo

At most one team scored Vissel Kobe's last 3 games (J.League).

BTTS: No

odds -101

Logo

At most one team scored Kawasaki Frontale's last 3 games (J.League).

BTTS: No

odds -101

Last matches

League table - J.League

Team P W D L PTS
1 Kashima Antlers 13 9 1 3 28
2 Kawasaki Frontale 12 8 2 2 26
3 Yokohama F Marinos 12 7 3 2 24
4 Kashiwa Reysol 13 6 2 5 20
5 Sagan Tosu 13 4 7 2 19
6 Sanfrecce Hiroshima 13 4 6 3 18
7 FC Tokyo 13 5 3 5 18
8 Cerezo Osaka 13 4 5 4 17
9 Kyoto Sanga FC 13 4 5 4 17
10 Gamba Osaka 13 4 5 4 17
11 Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo 13 3 8 2 17
12 Avispa Fukuoka 13 3 6 4 15
13 Nagoya Grampus 13 3 5 5 14
14 Jubilo Iwata 13 3 5 5 14
15 Shimizu S-Pulse 13 2 7 4 13
16 Urawa Red Diamonds 12 2 6 4 12
17 Vissel Kobe 12 1 4 7 7
18 Shonan Bellmare 13 1 4 8 7

Chances of winning

Vissel Kobe

VIS

25%

Draw

25%

Kawasaki Frontale

KAW

50%

Over / Under

Vissel Kobe Vissel Kobe
Kawasaki Frontale Kawasaki Frontale
12

Matches

13
3

Wins

3
2

Draws

0
7

Defeats

10
5

Matches

6
2

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
1

Defeats

6
14

Matches

17
3

Wins

6
4

Draws

3
7

Defeats

8
13

Matches

13
3

Wins

2
4

Draws

3
6

Defeats

8
8

Matches

7
3

Wins

1
3

Draws

1
2

Defeats

5
7

Matches

6
2

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
2

Defeats

5
Vissel Kobe Vissel Kobe
Kawasaki Frontale Kawasaki Frontale
6

Matches

6
3

Wins

3
1

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
3

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
7

Matches

8
3

Wins

6
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1
6

Matches

4
3

Wins

2
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

1
5

Matches

2
3

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
4

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
Vissel Kobe Vissel Kobe
Kawasaki Frontale Kawasaki Frontale
6

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
5

Defeats

7
2

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

5
7

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

2
4

Defeats

7
7

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

2
4

Defeats

7
3

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

4
3

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

4

Goal margins

Vissel Kobe Vissel Kobe
Kawasaki Frontale Kawasaki Frontale
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

5
1

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
Vissel Kobe Vissel Kobe
Kawasaki Frontale Kawasaki Frontale
5

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

1
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Vissel Kobe vs Kawasaki Frontale

Competition: J.League

When: 2022-05-18, 10:00

Venue: Noevir Stadium

On 2022-05-18 at 10:00, Vissel Kobe plays Kawasaki Frontale at Noevir Stadium in an interesting encounter in J.League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 25% chance of a home win, and a 50% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Vissel Kobe vs Kawasaki Frontale is worth a look. Vissel Kobe have won 0 meetings with Kawasaki Frontale, while Kawasaki Frontale have won 3. There have been 2 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Vissel Kobe vs Kawasaki Frontale from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Vissel Kobe and Kawasaki Frontale? At the moment there are 10 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Vissel Kobe, 9 tips backing Kawasaki Frontale and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 25% against the Vissel Kobe finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 50% against Kawasaki Frontale winning. The draw is rated at 25%.

Coming into the match, Vissel Kobe are 17 in the table while Kawasaki Frontale are 2.