Football Russia Premier League

CSKA Moscow VS FC Rostov Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Premier League

CSKA Moscow

FC Rostov

1 -145 Matchbets 1 Tips X +334 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +420 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

CSKA Moscow will win the match

odds -143
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

CSKA Moscow will win the match

odds -143
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Premier League

FC Arsenal Tula FC Arsenal Tula vs FC Ural Yekaterinburg FC Ural Yekaterinburg 3 tips for match
FC Nizhny Novgorod FC Nizhny Novgorod vs FC Zenit St Petersburg FC Zenit St Petersburg 3 tips for match
FC Rubin Kazan FC Rubin Kazan vs FC Ufa FC Ufa 3 tips for match
FC Dinamo Moscow FC Dinamo Moscow vs PFC Sochi PFC Sochi 2 tips for match
FC Krasnodar FC Krasnodar vs Republican FC Akhmat Grozny Republican FC Akhmat Grozny 2 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

CSKA Moscow have lost their last 3 matches (Premier League).

Away Win

odds +420

Last matches

League table - Premier League

Team P W D L PTS
1 FC Zenit St Petersburg 29 19 8 2 65
2 FC Dinamo Moscow 29 16 5 8 53
3 PFC Sochi 29 16 5 8 53
4 FC Krasnodar 29 14 7 8 49
5 CSKA Moscow 29 14 5 10 47
6 FC Lokomotiv Moscow 29 12 9 8 45
7 Republican FC Akhmat Grozny 29 13 2 14 41
8 FC Krylia Sovetov Samara 29 12 5 12 41
9 FC Rostov 29 10 8 11 38
10 FC Spartak Moscow 29 10 8 11 38
11 FC Nizhny Novgorod 29 7 9 13 30
12 FC Ural Yekaterinburg 29 7 9 13 30
13 FC Khimki 29 6 11 12 29
14 FC Rubin Kazan 29 8 5 16 29
15 FC Ufa 29 5 12 12 27
16 FC Arsenal Tula 29 5 8 16 23

Chances of winning

CSKA Moscow

CSK

58%

Draw

23%

FC Rostov

FC

19%

Over / Under

CSKA Moscow CSKA Moscow
FC Rostov FC Rostov
23

Matches

29
4

Wins

6
4

Draws

7
15

Defeats

16
11

Matches

19
3

Wins

3
4

Draws

7
4

Defeats

9
39

Matches

34
12

Wins

6
5

Draws

8
22

Defeats

20
26

Matches

31
7

Wins

5
5

Draws

8
14

Defeats

18
16

Matches

21
5

Wins

5
2

Draws

3
9

Defeats

13
11

Matches

12
5

Wins

4
2

Draws

3
4

Defeats

5
CSKA Moscow CSKA Moscow
FC Rostov FC Rostov
12

Matches

16
4

Wins

6
2

Draws

3
6

Defeats

7
5

Matches

11
3

Wins

3
2

Draws

3
0

Defeats

5
20

Matches

17
12

Wins

6
2

Draws

2
6

Defeats

9
12

Matches

15
7

Wins

5
2

Draws

2
3

Defeats

8
8

Matches

12
5

Wins

5
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

6
6

Matches

8
5

Wins

4
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

3
CSKA Moscow CSKA Moscow
FC Rostov FC Rostov
11

Matches

13
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

4
9

Defeats

9
6

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

4
4

Defeats

4
19

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

6
16

Defeats

11
14

Matches

16
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

6
11

Defeats

10
8

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
7

Defeats

7
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
4

Defeats

2

Goal margins

CSKA Moscow CSKA Moscow
FC Rostov FC Rostov
4

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
12

Matches

7
7

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

4
5

Matches

4
4

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

4
1

Matches

4
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
CSKA Moscow CSKA Moscow
FC Rostov FC Rostov
3

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

8
0

Defeats

0
8

Matches

7
4

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

3
6

Matches

4
4

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
2

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: CSKA Moscow vs FC Rostov

Competition: Premier League

When: 2022-05-21, 14:00

Venue: Arena CSKA

On 2022-05-21 at 14:00, CSKA Moscow plays FC Rostov at Arena CSKA in an interesting encounter in Premier League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 58% chance of a home win, and a 19% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 23%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for CSKA Moscow vs FC Rostov is worth a look. CSKA Moscow have won 3 meetings with FC Rostov, while FC Rostov have won 2. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for CSKA Moscow vs FC Rostov from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between CSKA Moscow and FC Rostov? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing CSKA Moscow, 0 tips backing FC Rostov and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 58% against the CSKA Moscow finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 19% against FC Rostov winning. The draw is rated at 23%.

Coming into the match, CSKA Moscow are 5 in the table while FC Rostov are 9.