Football Russia Russian Cup

FC Spartak Moscow VS FC Dinamo Moscow Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Russian Cup

FC Spartak Moscow

FC Dinamo Moscow

1 +195 Matchbets 0 Tips X +252 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +154 Matchbets 0 Tips

There are no tips for this match

You can be the first to add one. It's free, takes few seconds and gives you an opportunity to participate in our Monthly Tipster Competition with prizes.

Upcoming events in Russian Cup

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of FC Dinamo Moscow's last 5 games (Russian Cup).

Over 2.5

odds +106

Logo

At most one team scored in 4 of FC Spartak Moscow's last 5 games (Russian Cup).

BTTS: No

odds +102

Logo

At most one team scored in 8 of FC Dinamo Moscow's last 9 games (Russian Cup).

BTTS: No

odds +102

Chances of winning

FC Spartak Moscow

FC

33%

Draw

28%

FC Dinamo Moscow

FC

39%

Over / Under

FC Spartak Moscow FC Spartak Moscow
FC Dinamo Moscow FC Dinamo Moscow
29

Matches

38
11

Wins

11
4

Draws

5
14

Defeats

22
14

Matches

16
6

Wins

3
4

Draws

5
4

Defeats

8
45

Matches

43
12

Wins

12
10

Draws

8
23

Defeats

23
36

Matches

35
11

Wins

11
10

Draws

8
15

Defeats

16
23

Matches

24
10

Wins

8
2

Draws

4
11

Defeats

12
12

Matches

14
4

Wins

2
2

Draws

4
6

Defeats

8
FC Spartak Moscow FC Spartak Moscow
FC Dinamo Moscow FC Dinamo Moscow
18

Matches

20
11

Wins

11
2

Draws

1
5

Defeats

8
9

Matches

6
6

Wins

3
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
25

Matches

23
12

Wins

12
6

Draws

4
7

Defeats

7
23

Matches

20
11

Wins

11
6

Draws

4
6

Defeats

5
16

Matches

11
10

Wins

8
2

Draws

1
4

Defeats

2
7

Matches

4
4

Wins

2
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
FC Spartak Moscow FC Spartak Moscow
FC Dinamo Moscow FC Dinamo Moscow
11

Matches

18
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

4
9

Defeats

14
5

Matches

10
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

4
3

Defeats

6
20

Matches

20
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

4
16

Defeats

16
13

Matches

15
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

4
9

Defeats

11
7

Matches

13
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

3
7

Defeats

10
5

Matches

10
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

3
5

Defeats

7

Goal margins

FC Spartak Moscow FC Spartak Moscow
FC Dinamo Moscow FC Dinamo Moscow
7

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
9

Matches

8
4

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

4
5

Matches

6
3

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
5

Matches

5
5

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
FC Spartak Moscow FC Spartak Moscow
FC Dinamo Moscow FC Dinamo Moscow
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
10

Matches

8
5

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

2
3

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
3

Matches

6
1

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2

Match preview

Match Details

Who: FC Spartak Moscow vs FC Dinamo Moscow

Competition: Russian Cup

When: 2022-05-29, 14:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-29 at 14:00, FC Spartak Moscow plays FC Dinamo Moscow at in an interesting encounter in Russian Cup.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 33% chance of a home win, and a 39% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for FC Spartak Moscow vs FC Dinamo Moscow is worth a look. FC Spartak Moscow have won 2 meetings with FC Dinamo Moscow, while FC Dinamo Moscow have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides.