Football International UEFA Nations League

Czech Republic VS Switzerland Football Betting Tips & Predictions

UEFA Nations League

Czech Republic

Switzerland

1 +193 Matchbets 1 Tips X +232 Matchbets 2 Tips 2 +148 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

Czech Republic or Switzerland win

odds -294
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

The match will be a draw

odds +232
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Both teams will score in the match

odds -111
Tip Score: 0.3

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

The match will be a draw

odds +232
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Czech Republic will win the match

odds +193
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds -111
Tip Score: 0.3

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds +123
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Czech Republic vs Switzerland Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

The match will be a draw

odds +232
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

There will be more than 3.5 goals in the match

odds +288
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

There will be less than 1 goals in the first half

odds -133
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Both teams will score in the match

odds -111
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for UEFA Nations League

Poland Poland vs Wales Wales 18 tips for match
Spain Spain vs Portugal Portugal 13 tips for match
France France vs Denmark Denmark 11 tips for match
Czech Republic Czech Republic vs Switzerland Switzerland 9 tips for match
Croatia Croatia vs Austria Austria 9 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Czech Republic have won 3 of their last 4 matches (UEFA Nations League).

Home Win

odds +193

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Czech Republic's last 3 games (UEFA Nations League).

Under 2.5

odds -137

Logo

At most one team scored Czech Republic's last 3 games (UEFA Nations League).

BTTS: No

odds -116

Chances of winning

Czech Republic

CZE

33%

Draw

28%

Switzerland

SWI

39%

Over / Under

Czech Republic Czech Republic
Switzerland Switzerland
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Switzerland Switzerland
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Switzerland Switzerland
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Czech Republic Czech Republic
Switzerland Switzerland
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Czech Republic Czech Republic
Switzerland Switzerland
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Czech Republic vs Switzerland

Competition: UEFA Nations League

When: 2022-06-02, 18:45

Venue: Eden Arena

On 2022-06-02 at 18:45, Czech Republic plays Switzerland at Eden Arena in an interesting encounter in UEFA Nations League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 33% chance of a home win, and a 39% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%.

Betting tips for Czech Republic vs Switzerland from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Czech Republic and Switzerland? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Czech Republic, 0 tips backing Switzerland and 2 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 33% against the Czech Republic finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 39% against Switzerland winning. The draw is rated at 28%.