Football England League One

Sunderland AFC VS Wycombe Wanderers Football Betting Tips & Predictions

League One

Sunderland AFC

Wycombe Wanderers

1 +130 Matchbets 2 Tips X +240 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +242 Matchbets 2 Tips
Watch Live

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

Wycombe Wanderers will win the match

odds +272
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

Wycombe Wanderers will win the match

odds +272
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Wycombe Wanderers will win the match

odds +272
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Sunderland AFC will win the match

odds +125
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Both teams will score in the match

odds +100
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Sunderland AFC win or draw

odds -286
Tip Score: 2.3

Sunderland AFC will win the match

odds +125
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be more than 1.5 goals in the match

odds -244
Tip Score: 0.1

There will be more than 1.5 goals in the match

odds -278
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Sunderland AFC vs Wycombe Wanderers Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Sunderland AFC will win the match

odds +112
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for League One

Sunderland AFC Sunderland AFC vs Wycombe Wanderers Wycombe Wanderers 8 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Wycombe Wanderers have won 3 of their last 4 matches (League One).

Away Win

odds +242

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Sunderland AFC's last 6 games (League One).

Under 2.5

odds -149

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Wycombe Wanderers's last 7 games (League One).

Under 2.5

odds -149

Logo

Sunderland AFC are undefeated in 16 of their last 17 matches (League One).

Home Win or Draw

odds -270

Logo

Wycombe Wanderers are undefeated in 13 of their last 14 matches (League One).

Away Win or Draw

odds -141

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of Wycombe Wanderers's last 4 games (League One).

BTTS: No

odds -130

Last matches

League table - League One

Team P W D L PTS
1 Wigan Athletic 46 27 11 8 92
2 Rotherham United 46 27 9 10 90
3 Milton Keynes Dons 46 26 11 9 89
4 Sheffield Wednesday 46 24 13 9 85
5 Sunderland AFC 46 24 12 10 84
6 Wycombe Wanderers 46 23 14 9 83
7 Plymouth Argyle 46 23 11 12 80
8 Oxford United 46 22 10 14 76
9 Bolton Wanderers 46 21 10 15 73
10 Portsmouth FC 46 20 13 13 73
11 Ipswich Town 46 18 16 12 70
12 Accrington Stanley 46 17 10 19 61
13 Charlton Athletic 46 17 8 21 59
14 Cambridge United 46 15 13 18 58
15 Cheltenham Town 46 13 17 16 56
16 Burton Albion 46 14 11 21 53
17 Lincoln City 46 14 10 22 52
18 Shrewsbury Town 46 12 14 20 50
19 Morecambe FC 46 10 12 24 42
20 Fleetwood Town 46 8 16 22 40
21 Gillingham FC 46 8 16 22 40
22 Doncaster Rovers 46 10 8 28 38
23 AFC Wimbledon 46 6 19 21 37
24 Crewe Alexandra 46 7 8 31 29

Chances of winning

Sunderland AFC

SUN

43%

Draw

28%

Wycombe Wanderers

WYC

29%

Over / Under

Sunderland AFC Sunderland AFC
Wycombe Wanderers Wycombe Wanderers
42

Matches

42
10

Wins

13
8

Draws

7
24

Defeats

22
25

Matches

19
7

Wins

6
8

Draws

7
10

Defeats

6
54

Matches

50
18

Wins

15
11

Draws

11
25

Defeats

24
44

Matches

39
13

Wins

11
11

Draws

11
20

Defeats

17
32

Matches

28
11

Wins

6
2

Draws

7
19

Defeats

15
16

Matches

19
7

Wins

1
2

Draws

7
7

Defeats

11
Sunderland AFC Sunderland AFC
Wycombe Wanderers Wycombe Wanderers
19

Matches

20
10

Wins

13
3

Draws

3
6

Defeats

4
11

Matches

10
7

Wins

6
3

Draws

3
1

Defeats

1
28

Matches

25
18

Wins

15
4

Draws

3
6

Defeats

7
20

Matches

18
13

Wins

11
4

Draws

3
3

Defeats

4
14

Matches

13
11

Wins

6
0

Draws

3
3

Defeats

4
8

Matches

8
7

Wins

1
0

Draws

3
1

Defeats

4
Sunderland AFC Sunderland AFC
Wycombe Wanderers Wycombe Wanderers
23

Matches

22
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

4
18

Defeats

18
14

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

4
9

Defeats

5
26

Matches

25
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

8
19

Defeats

17
24

Matches

21
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

8
17

Defeats

13
18

Matches

15
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

4
16

Defeats

11
8

Matches

11
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

4
6

Defeats

7

Goal margins

Sunderland AFC Sunderland AFC
Wycombe Wanderers Wycombe Wanderers
4

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
15

Matches

12
10

Wins

9
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

3
5

Matches

7
4

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
4

Matches

3
4

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
Sunderland AFC Sunderland AFC
Wycombe Wanderers Wycombe Wanderers
11

Matches

12
0

Wins

0
11

Draws

12
0

Defeats

0
10

Matches

9
8

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

6
1

Matches

5
1

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
8

Matches

3
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Sunderland AFC vs Wycombe Wanderers

Competition: League One

When: 2022-05-21, 14:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-21 at 14:00, Sunderland AFC plays Wycombe Wanderers at in an interesting encounter in League One.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 43% chance of a home win, and a 29% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Sunderland AFC vs Wycombe Wanderers is worth a look. Sunderland AFC have won 2 meetings with Wycombe Wanderers, while Wycombe Wanderers have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Sunderland AFC vs Wycombe Wanderers from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Sunderland AFC and Wycombe Wanderers? At the moment there are 4 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing Sunderland AFC, 2 tips backing Wycombe Wanderers and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 43% against the Sunderland AFC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 29% against Wycombe Wanderers winning. The draw is rated at 28%.

Coming into the match, Sunderland AFC are 5 in the table while Wycombe Wanderers are 6.