Football International UEFA Nations League

Belarus VS Slovakia Football Betting Tips & Predictions

UEFA Nations League

Belarus

Slovakia

1 +630 Matchbets 0 Tips X +280 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 -204 Matchbets 5 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

Slovakia will win the match

odds -204
Tip Score: 0.6

Slovakia will win the match

odds -204
Tip Score: 0.5

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Belarus or Slovakia win

odds -370
Tip Score: 0.2

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Slovakia will win the match

odds -204
Tip Score: 0.6

Slovakia will win the match

odds -204
Tip Score: 0.5

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -111
Tip Score: 0.6

Belarus vs Slovakia Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Slovakia will win the match

odds -204
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Slovakia will win the match

odds -204
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Slovakia win, 1:0 Handicap

odds -139
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated
Most Popular Tip

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Avatar 5 ProTipster Users

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for UEFA Nations League

Poland Poland vs Wales Wales 18 tips for match
Spain Spain vs Portugal Portugal 13 tips for match
France France vs Denmark Denmark 11 tips for match
Croatia Croatia vs Austria Austria 9 tips for match
Czech Republic Czech Republic vs Switzerland Switzerland 9 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Slovakia have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (UEFA Nations League).

Home Win

odds +630

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Slovakia's last 5 games (UEFA Nations League).

Under 2.5

odds -111

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of Slovakia's last 4 games (UEFA Nations League).

BTTS: No

odds -145

Chances of winning

Belarus

BEL

13%

Draw

24%

Slovakia

SLO

63%

Over / Under

Belarus Belarus
Slovakia Slovakia
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Belarus Belarus
Slovakia Slovakia
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Belarus Belarus
Slovakia Slovakia
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Belarus Belarus
Slovakia Slovakia
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Belarus Belarus
Slovakia Slovakia
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Belarus vs Slovakia

Competition: UEFA Nations League

When: 2022-06-03, 18:45

Venue: Karadorde Stadium

On 2022-06-03 at 18:45, Belarus plays Slovakia at Karadorde Stadium in an interesting encounter in UEFA Nations League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 13% chance of a home win, and a 63% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 24%.

Betting tips for Belarus vs Slovakia from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Belarus and Slovakia? At the moment there are 5 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Belarus, 5 tips backing Slovakia and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 13% against the Belarus finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 63% against Slovakia winning. The draw is rated at 24%.