Football Norway 1st Division

Skeid Fotball VS Stjordals/Blink Football Betting Tips & Predictions

1st Division

Skeid Fotball

Stjordals/Blink

1 +126 Matchbets 0 Tips X +264 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +196 Matchbets 1 Tips
Watch Live

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

Stjordals/Blink will win the match

odds +196
Tip Score: 1.8

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Stjordals/Blink will win the match

odds +196
Tip Score: 1.8

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for 1st Division

SK Brann SK Brann vs Fredrikstad FK Fredrikstad FK 5 tips for match
Raufoss IL Raufoss IL vs Stabaek Fotball Stabaek Fotball One tip for match
Sandnes Ulf Sandnes Ulf vs Mjondalen Mjondalen One tip for match
Grorud IL Grorud IL vs Bryne FK Bryne FK One tip for match
Skeid Fotball Skeid Fotball vs Stjordals/Blink Stjordals/Blink One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Skeid Fotball's last 4 games (1st Division).

Over 2.5

odds -141

Logo

Skeid Fotball have failed to win 19 of their last 20 matches (1st Division).

Away Win or Draw

odds -156

Logo

Stjordals/Blink have failed to win 7 of their last 8 matches (1st Division).

Home Win or Draw

odds -256

Logo

Both teams scored in 3 of Skeid Fotball's last 4 games (1st Division).

BTTS

odds -172

Logo

Both teams scored in 5 of Stjordals/Blink's last 6 games (1st Division).

BTTS

odds -172

Last matches

League table - 1st Division

Team P W D L PTS
1 Mjondalen 7 6 1 0 19
2 SK Brann 6 4 2 0 14
3 IK Start 6 4 1 1 13
4 Sandnes Ulf 6 4 0 2 12
5 Fredrikstad FK 6 3 2 1 11
6 Stabaek Fotball 6 3 2 1 11
7 Sogndal IL 6 3 2 1 11
8 Ranheim IL 6 3 1 2 10
9 KFUM Oslo 6 2 2 2 8
10 Kongsvinger IL Fotball 6 2 1 3 7
11 Raufoss IL 6 1 3 2 6
12 Grorud IL 6 0 4 2 4
13 Bryne FK 7 1 0 6 3
14 Aasane Fotball 6 0 3 3 3
15 Stjordals/Blink 6 0 2 4 2
16 Skeid Fotball 6 0 0 6 0

Chances of winning

Skeid Fotball

SKE

42%

Draw

26%

Stjordals/Blink

STJ

32%

Over / Under

Skeid Fotball Skeid Fotball
Stjordals/Blink Stjordals/Blink
7

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

2
3

Defeats

5
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

2
1

Defeats

2
7

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
7

Defeats

5
6

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
6

Defeats

4
5

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
5

Defeats

4
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
4

Defeats

2
Skeid Fotball Skeid Fotball
Stjordals/Blink Stjordals/Blink
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
0

Defeats

2
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
Skeid Fotball Skeid Fotball
Stjordals/Blink Stjordals/Blink
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

3
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
4

Defeats

2
3

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
3

Defeats

2
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

1

Goal margins

Skeid Fotball Skeid Fotball
Stjordals/Blink Stjordals/Blink
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Skeid Fotball Skeid Fotball
Stjordals/Blink Stjordals/Blink
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Skeid Fotball vs Stjordals/Blink

Competition: 1st Division

When: 2022-05-23, 16:00

Venue: Nordre Asen

On 2022-05-23 at 16:00, Skeid Fotball plays Stjordals/Blink at Nordre Asen in an interesting encounter in 1st Division.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 42% chance of a home win, and a 32% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%.

Betting tips for Skeid Fotball vs Stjordals/Blink from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Skeid Fotball and Stjordals/Blink? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Skeid Fotball, 1 tips backing Stjordals/Blink and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 42% against the Skeid Fotball finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 32% against Stjordals/Blink winning. The draw is rated at 26%.

Coming into the match, Skeid Fotball are 16 in the table while Stjordals/Blink are 15.