Football International World Cup Qualification, UEFA

Scotland VS Ukraine Football Betting Tips & Predictions

World Cup Qualification, UEFA

Scotland

Ukraine

1 +144 Matchbets 0 Tips X +218 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +236 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

There are no tips for this match

You can be the first to add one. It's free, takes few seconds and gives you an opportunity to participate in our Monthly Tipster Competition with prizes.

Upcoming events in World Cup Qualification, UEFA

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Facts & Figures

Logo

Scotland have won 7 of their last 8 matches (World Cup Qualification, UEFA).

Home Win

odds +144

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Scotland's last 7 games (World Cup Qualification, UEFA).

Under 2.5

odds -159

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Ukraine's last 4 games (World Cup Qualification, UEFA).

Under 2.5

odds -159

Logo

Scotland are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches (World Cup Qualification, UEFA).

Home Win or Draw

odds -263

Logo

Ukraine are undefeated in their last 8 matches (World Cup Qualification, UEFA).

Away Win or Draw

odds -156

Chances of winning

Scotland

SCO

40%

Draw

31%

Ukraine

UKR

29%

Over / Under

Scotland Scotland
Ukraine Ukraine
13

Matches

17
3

Wins

6
2

Draws

4
8

Defeats

7
4

Matches

7
0

Wins

2
2

Draws

4
2

Defeats

1
16

Matches

21
4

Wins

3
5

Draws

11
7

Defeats

7
12

Matches

19
3

Wins

2
5

Draws

11
4

Defeats

6
6

Matches

8
2

Wins

2
3

Draws

1
1

Defeats

5
6

Matches

5
2

Wins

1
3

Draws

1
1

Defeats

3
Scotland Scotland
Ukraine Ukraine
5

Matches

9
3

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
7

Matches

11
4

Wins

3
2

Draws

6
1

Defeats

2
6

Matches

9
3

Wins

2
2

Draws

6
1

Defeats

1
3

Matches

3
2

Wins

2
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
3

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
Scotland Scotland
Ukraine Ukraine
8

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

4
6

Defeats

4
3

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

4
1

Defeats

1
9

Matches

10
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

5
6

Defeats

5
6

Matches

10
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

5
3

Defeats

5
3

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

4
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2

Goal margins

Scotland Scotland
Ukraine Ukraine
2

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

6
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

3
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
2

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
Scotland Scotland
Ukraine Ukraine
4

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

3
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
3

Matches

2
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Scotland vs Ukraine

Competition: World Cup Qualification, UEFA

When: 2022-06-01, 18:45

Venue: Hampden Park

On 2022-06-01 at 18:45, Scotland plays Ukraine at Hampden Park in an interesting encounter in World Cup Qualification, UEFA.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 40% chance of a home win, and a 29% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 31%.