Football Italy Serie B

Benevento Calcio VS SC Pisa Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Serie B

Benevento Calcio

Today

SC Pisa

1 +110 Matchbets 18 Tips X +226 Matchbets 4 Tips 2 +260 Matchbets 2 Tips

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

The match will be a draw

odds +248
Tip Score: 1.2

The match will be a draw

odds +252
Tip Score: 0.9

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Benevento Calcio will win the match

odds +116
Tip Score: 2.3

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds +103
Tip Score: 0.8

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Benevento Calcio will win the match

odds +116
Tip Score: 2.3

Benevento Calcio win or draw

odds -323
Tip Score: 2.2

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds -110
Tip Score: 5.5
Good

Both teams will score in the match

odds -122
Tip Score: 2.4

Benevento Calcio vs SC Pisa Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Benevento Calcio will win the match

odds +111
Tip Score: 1.8

Both teams will score in the match

odds -122
Tip Score: 1.0

Benevento Calcio win, 0:0 Handicap

odds -169
Tip Score: 0.8

Benevento Calcio will win the match

odds +110
Tip Score: 0.8

Benevento Calcio will win the match

odds +111
Tip Score: 0.8

There will be less than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -115
Tip Score: 0.7

Benevento Calcio will win the match

odds +111
Tip Score: 0.7

There will be less than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -120
Tip Score: 0.7
Best Tip
Tip Score Good 5.5

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Most Popular Tip

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Avatar Avatar Avatar 18 ProTipster Users

Both Teams to Score

Yes

100% ProTipster Users (6)

100% of our users tipped for Yes. Bookmakers give 55% (-123 odds) for such result.

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Serie B

Benevento Calcio Benevento Calcio vs SC Pisa SC Pisa 46 tips for match
Brescia Calcio Brescia Calcio vs AC Monza AC Monza 4 tips for match
Cosenza Calcio Cosenza Calcio vs LR Vicenza Virtus LR Vicenza Virtus One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Benevento Calcio have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (Serie B).

Away Win

odds +260

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Benevento Calcio's last 5 games (Serie B).

Over 2.5

odds +106

Logo

Benevento Calcio have not drawn 11 of their last 12 matches (Serie B).

Home Win or Lose

odds -286

Logo

Both teams scored in 4 of SC Pisa's last 5 games (Serie B).

BTTS

odds -123

Last matches

League table - Serie B

Team P W D L PTS
1 US Lecce 38 19 14 5 71
2 US Cremonese 38 20 9 9 69
3 SC Pisa 38 18 13 7 67
4 AC Monza 38 19 10 9 67
5 Brescia Calcio 38 17 15 6 66
6 Ascoli Calcio 1898 FC 38 19 8 11 65
7 Benevento Calcio 38 18 9 11 63
8 Perugia 38 14 16 8 58
9 Frosinone Calcio 38 15 13 10 58
10 Ternana Calcio 38 15 9 14 54
11 AS Cittadella 38 13 13 12 52
12 Parma Calcio 1913 S.r.l. 38 11 16 11 49
13 Como 1907 38 11 14 13 47
14 Reggina 1914 38 13 9 16 46
15 Spal 2013 38 9 15 14 42
16 Cosenza Calcio 38 8 11 19 35
17 LR Vicenza Virtus 38 9 7 22 34
18 US Alessandria Calcio 1912 38 8 10 20 34
19 FC Crotone 38 4 14 20 26
20 Pordenone Calcio 38 3 9 26 18

Chances of winning

Benevento Calcio

BEN

45%

Draw

29%

SC Pisa

SC

26%

Over / Under

Benevento Calcio Benevento Calcio
SC Pisa SC Pisa
30

Matches

29
7

Wins

11
5

Draws

4
18

Defeats

14
16

Matches

11
5

Wins

1
5

Draws

4
6

Defeats

6
38

Matches

34
10

Wins

10
6

Draws

9
22

Defeats

15
30

Matches

26
9

Wins

6
6

Draws

9
15

Defeats

11
19

Matches

12
9

Wins

4
1

Draws

1
9

Defeats

7
12

Matches

7
7

Wins

2
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

4
Benevento Calcio Benevento Calcio
SC Pisa SC Pisa
12

Matches

13
7

Wins

11
3

Draws

1
2

Defeats

1
9

Matches

3
5

Wins

1
3

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
16

Matches

16
10

Wins

10
1

Draws

5
5

Defeats

1
14

Matches

12
9

Wins

6
1

Draws

5
4

Defeats

1
12

Matches

6
9

Wins

4
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1
8

Matches

4
7

Wins

2
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
Benevento Calcio Benevento Calcio
SC Pisa SC Pisa
18

Matches

16
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

3
16

Defeats

13
7

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

3
5

Defeats

5
22

Matches

18
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

4
17

Defeats

14
16

Matches

14
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

4
11

Defeats

10
7

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
6

Defeats

6
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3

Goal margins

Benevento Calcio Benevento Calcio
SC Pisa SC Pisa
4

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

8
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

6
3

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

0
3

Matches

4
2

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
6

Matches

1
5

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Benevento Calcio Benevento Calcio
SC Pisa SC Pisa
5

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
8

Matches

7
4

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

2
5

Matches

5
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
4

Matches

2
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Benevento Calcio vs SC Pisa

Competition: Serie B

When: 2022-05-17, 18:30

Venue: Stadio Ciro Vigorito

On 2022-05-17 at 18:30, Benevento Calcio plays SC Pisa at Stadio Ciro Vigorito in an interesting encounter in Serie B.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 45% chance of a home win, and a 26% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Benevento Calcio vs SC Pisa is worth a look. Benevento Calcio have won 1 meetings with SC Pisa, while SC Pisa have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Benevento Calcio vs SC Pisa from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Benevento Calcio and SC Pisa? At the moment there are 24 tips in the 1X2 market, with 18 tips backing Benevento Calcio, 2 tips backing SC Pisa and 4 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 45% against the Benevento Calcio finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 26% against SC Pisa winning. The draw is rated at 29%.

Coming into the match, Benevento Calcio are 7 in the table while SC Pisa are 3.