Football Poland Ekstraklasa

GKS Piast Gliwice VS RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Ekstraklasa

GKS Piast Gliwice

RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom

1 -115 Matchbets 0 Tips X +274 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +310 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Ekstraklasa

KS Rakow Czestochowa KS Rakow Czestochowa vs KS Lechia Gdansk KS Lechia Gdansk 3 tips for match
Legia Warsaw Legia Warsaw vs KS Cracovia KS Cracovia 2 tips for match
Wisla Krakow SA Wisla Krakow SA vs KS Warta Poznan KS Warta Poznan One tip for match
MKS Pogon Szczecin MKS Pogon Szczecin vs Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza One tip for match
Gornik Leczna Gornik Leczna vs Jagiellonia Bialystok Jagiellonia Bialystok One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

GKS Piast Gliwice have won 5 of their last 6 matches (Ekstraklasa).

Home Win

odds -115

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of GKS Piast Gliwice's last 4 games (Ekstraklasa).

Over 2.5

odds -106

Logo

Both teams scored in 3 of GKS Piast Gliwice's last 4 games (Ekstraklasa).

BTTS

odds -111

Last matches

League table - Ekstraklasa

Team P W D L PTS
1 KKS Lech Poznan 33 21 8 4 71
2 KS Rakow Czestochowa 33 19 9 5 66
3 MKS Pogon Szczecin 33 18 10 5 64
4 KS Lechia Gdansk 33 16 9 8 57
5 GKS Piast Gliwice 33 15 8 10 53
6 RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom 33 11 14 8 47
7 KS Cracovia 33 12 10 11 46
8 Wisla Plock SA 33 14 3 16 45
9 KS Gornik Zabrze 33 12 8 13 44
10 Legia Warsaw 33 12 4 17 40
11 KS Warta Poznan 33 10 9 14 39
12 KGHM Zaglebie Lubin 33 11 5 17 38
13 FKS Stal Mielec 33 9 10 14 37
14 Jagiellonia Bialystok 33 8 13 12 37
15 WKS Slask Wroclaw 33 7 14 12 35
16 Wisla Krakow SA 33 7 10 16 31
17 Termalica Bruk-Bet Nieciecza 33 7 10 16 31
18 Gornik Leczna 33 6 10 17 28

Chances of winning

GKS Piast Gliwice

GKS

51%

Draw

26%

RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom

RKS

23%

Over / Under

GKS Piast Gliwice GKS Piast Gliwice
RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom
23

Matches

31
5

Wins

6
3

Draws

5
15

Defeats

20
11

Matches

13
3

Wins

3
3

Draws

5
5

Defeats

5
35

Matches

35
8

Wins

9
6

Draws

11
21

Defeats

15
21

Matches

27
5

Wins

7
6

Draws

11
10

Defeats

9
14

Matches

17
5

Wins

6
3

Draws

4
6

Defeats

7
11

Matches

11
3

Wins

3
3

Draws

4
5

Defeats

4
GKS Piast Gliwice GKS Piast Gliwice
RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom
10

Matches

17
5

Wins

6
1

Draws

3
4

Defeats

8
5

Matches

8
3

Wins

3
1

Draws

3
1

Defeats

2
17

Matches

20
8

Wins

9
2

Draws

7
7

Defeats

4
12

Matches

16
5

Wins

7
2

Draws

7
5

Defeats

2
9

Matches

10
5

Wins

6
0

Draws

2
4

Defeats

2
6

Matches

6
3

Wins

3
0

Draws

2
3

Defeats

1
GKS Piast Gliwice GKS Piast Gliwice
RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom
13

Matches

14
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
11

Defeats

12
6

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
4

Defeats

3
18

Matches

15
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

4
14

Defeats

11
9

Matches

11
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

4
5

Defeats

7
5

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

2
2

Defeats

5
5

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

2
2

Defeats

3

Goal margins

GKS Piast Gliwice GKS Piast Gliwice
RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom
4

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

7
0

Defeats

0
10

Matches

8
6

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

3
2

Matches

4
0

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
3

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
GKS Piast Gliwice GKS Piast Gliwice
RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom
5

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

7
0

Defeats

0
10

Matches

5
6

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

3
4

Matches

3
4

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
0

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2

Match preview

Match Details

Who: GKS Piast Gliwice vs RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom

Competition: Ekstraklasa

When: 2022-05-21, 15:30

Venue: Stadion Miejski w Gliwicach

On 2022-05-21 at 15:30, GKS Piast Gliwice plays RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom at Stadion Miejski w Gliwicach in an interesting encounter in Ekstraklasa.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 51% chance of a home win, and a 23% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for GKS Piast Gliwice vs RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom is worth a look. GKS Piast Gliwice have won 0 meetings with RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom, while RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom have won 0. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, GKS Piast Gliwice are 5 in the table while RKS Radomiak 1910 SA Radom are 6.