Football Spain LaLiga

Real Madrid VS Real Betis Balompie Football Betting Tips & Predictions

LaLiga

Real Madrid

Today

Real Betis Balompie

1 -133 Matchbets 56 Tips X +350 Matchbets 10 Tips 2 +350 Matchbets 16 Tips
Watch Live

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

Real Betis Balompie will win the match

odds +330
Tip Score: 5.1
Good

There will be less than 0.5 goals in the first half

odds +244
Tip Score: 4.9
Good

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Away team under 1

odds +108
Tip Score: 6.2
Good

At most one of teams will score in the 1st half

odds -333
Tip Score: 6.1
Good

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Real Madrid will win the match

odds -139
Tip Score: 6.0
Good

Real Madrid will win the match

odds -130
Tip Score: 5.8
Good

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds -182
Tip Score: 8.3
Excellent

Both teams will score in the match

odds -182
Tip Score: 6.2
Good

Real Madrid vs Real Betis Balompie Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Both teams will score in the match

odds -167
Tip Score: 5.8
Good

Real Madrid will win the match

odds -120
Tip Score: 5.4
Good

Real Madrid will win the match

odds -118
Tip Score: 5.0
Good

Away team under 1.5

odds -179
Tip Score: 4.8
Good

There will be less than 3 goals in the match

odds +124
Tip Score: 4.5
Good

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -238
Tip Score: 4.3
Good

Both teams will score in the match

odds -172
Tip Score: 4.2
Good

At most one of team will score

odds +124
Tip Score: 4.1
Good
Best Tip
Tip Score Excellent 8.3

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Most Popular Tip

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Avatar Avatar Avatar 56 ProTipster Users

Both Teams to Score

Yes

93% ProTipster Users (27)

93% of our users tipped for Yes. Bookmakers give 65% (-189 odds) for such result.

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for LaLiga

Real Madrid Real Madrid vs Real Betis Balompie Real Betis Balompie 156 tips for match
Rayo Vallecano Rayo Vallecano vs UD Levante UD Levante 116 tips for match
FC Barcelona FC Barcelona vs CF Villarreal CF Villarreal 45 tips for match
CF Valencia CF Valencia vs RC Celta de Vigo RC Celta de Vigo 31 tips for match
CA Osasuna CA Osasuna vs RCD Mallorca RCD Mallorca 30 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Real Madrid are undefeated in 12 of their last 13 matches (LaLiga).

Home Win or Draw

odds -400

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of Real Madrid's last 4 games (LaLiga).

BTTS: No

odds +143

Logo

At most one team scored in 5 of Real Betis Balompie's last 6 games (LaLiga).

BTTS: No

odds +143

Last matches

League table - LaLiga

Team P W D L PTS
1 Real Madrid 37 26 7 4 85
2 FC Barcelona 37 21 10 6 73
3 Atletico Madrid 37 20 8 9 68
4 FC Sevilla 37 17 16 4 67
5 Real Betis Balompie 37 19 7 11 64
6 Real Sociedad 37 17 11 9 62
7 CF Villarreal 37 15 11 11 56
8 Athletic Bilbao 37 14 13 10 55
9 CA Osasuna 37 12 11 14 47
10 RC Celta de Vigo 37 12 10 15 46
11 CF Valencia 37 10 15 12 45
12 Rayo Vallecano 37 11 9 17 42
13 RCD Espanyol Barcelona 37 10 11 16 41
14 CF Getafe 37 8 15 14 39
15 Elche CF 37 10 9 18 39
16 Granada CF 37 8 13 16 37
17 RCD Mallorca 37 9 9 19 36
18 Cadiz CF 37 7 15 15 36
19 UD Levante 37 7 11 19 32
20 Deportivo Alaves Sad 37 8 7 22 31

Chances of winning

Real Madrid

REA

56%

Draw

22%

Real Betis Balompie

REA

22%

Over / Under

Real Madrid Real Madrid
Real Betis Balompie Real Betis Balompie
37

Matches

40
11

Wins

11
4

Draws

10
22

Defeats

19
18

Matches

24
5

Wins

5
4

Draws

10
9

Defeats

9
49

Matches

51
18

Wins

13
4

Draws

8
27

Defeats

30
40

Matches

45
16

Wins

12
4

Draws

8
20

Defeats

25
34

Matches

32
12

Wins

9
3

Draws

2
19

Defeats

21
20

Matches

20
7

Wins

7
3

Draws

2
10

Defeats

11
Real Madrid Real Madrid
Real Betis Balompie Real Betis Balompie
19

Matches

20
11

Wins

11
2

Draws

5
6

Defeats

4
9

Matches

12
5

Wins

5
2

Draws

5
2

Defeats

2
22

Matches

26
18

Wins

13
1

Draws

5
3

Defeats

8
20

Matches

23
16

Wins

12
1

Draws

5
3

Defeats

6
16

Matches

13
12

Wins

9
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

3
10

Matches

9
7

Wins

7
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

1
Real Madrid Real Madrid
Real Betis Balompie Real Betis Balompie
18

Matches

20
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

5
16

Defeats

15
9

Matches

12
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

5
7

Defeats

7
27

Matches

25
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

3
24

Defeats

22
20

Matches

22
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

3
17

Defeats

19
18

Matches

19
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
16

Defeats

18
10

Matches

11
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
8

Defeats

10

Goal margins

Real Madrid Real Madrid
Real Betis Balompie Real Betis Balompie
4

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

6
0

Defeats

0
7

Matches

9
6

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

4
6

Matches

8
5

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

4
8

Matches

4
7

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Real Madrid Real Madrid
Real Betis Balompie Real Betis Balompie
5

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

6
0

Defeats

0
15

Matches

10
9

Wins

7
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

3
4

Matches

4
4

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
5

Matches

8
5

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Real Madrid vs Real Betis Balompie

Competition: LaLiga

When: 2022-05-20, 19:00

Venue: Santiago Bernabeu

On 2022-05-20 at 19:00, Real Madrid plays Real Betis Balompie at Santiago Bernabeu in an interesting encounter in LaLiga.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 56% chance of a home win, and a 22% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 22%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Real Madrid vs Real Betis Balompie is worth a look. Real Madrid have won 2 meetings with Real Betis Balompie, while Real Betis Balompie have won 1. There have been 2 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Real Madrid vs Real Betis Balompie from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Real Madrid and Real Betis Balompie? At the moment there are 82 tips in the 1X2 market, with 56 tips backing Real Madrid, 16 tips backing Real Betis Balompie and 10 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 56% against the Real Madrid finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 22% against Real Betis Balompie winning. The draw is rated at 22%.

Coming into the match, Real Madrid are 1 in the table while Real Betis Balompie are 5.