Football Denmark DBU Pokalen

Odense Boldklub VS FC Midtjylland Football Betting Tips & Predictions

DBU Pokalen

Odense Boldklub

FC Midtjylland

1 +324 Matchbets 0 Tips X +270 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 -119 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

There will be more than 1.5 goals in the match

odds -323
Tip Score: 0.1

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

There will be more than 1.5 goals in the match

odds -323
Tip Score: 0.1

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be more than 1.5 goals in the match

odds -323
Tip Score: 0.1

Odense Boldklub vs FC Midtjylland Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

FC Midtjylland wins or draw

odds -400
Tip Score: 0.1

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for DBU Pokalen

Odense Boldklub Odense Boldklub vs FC Midtjylland FC Midtjylland 2 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 11 of Odense Boldklub's last 12 games (DBU Pokalen).

Over 2.5

odds -119

Chances of winning

Odense Boldklub

ODE

22%

Draw

26%

FC Midtjylland

FC

52%

Over / Under

Odense Boldklub Odense Boldklub
FC Midtjylland FC Midtjylland
29

Matches

33
7

Wins

9
4

Draws

6
18

Defeats

18
14

Matches

22
3

Wins

6
4

Draws

6
7

Defeats

10
35

Matches

46
7

Wins

14
13

Draws

8
15

Defeats

24
34

Matches

36
6

Wins

12
13

Draws

8
15

Defeats

16
20

Matches

26
5

Wins

10
5

Draws

4
10

Defeats

12
9

Matches

19
1

Wins

9
5

Draws

4
3

Defeats

6
Odense Boldklub Odense Boldklub
FC Midtjylland FC Midtjylland
13

Matches

19
7

Wins

9
2

Draws

6
4

Defeats

4
7

Matches

13
3

Wins

6
2

Draws

6
2

Defeats

1
16

Matches

24
7

Wins

14
5

Draws

5
4

Defeats

5
15

Matches

20
6

Wins

12
5

Draws

5
4

Defeats

3
11

Matches

14
5

Wins

10
2

Draws

2
4

Defeats

2
5

Matches

11
1

Wins

9
2

Draws

2
2

Defeats

0
Odense Boldklub Odense Boldklub
FC Midtjylland FC Midtjylland
16

Matches

14
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
14

Defeats

14
7

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
5

Defeats

9
19

Matches

22
0

Wins

0
8

Draws

3
11

Defeats

19
19

Matches

16
0

Wins

0
8

Draws

3
11

Defeats

13
9

Matches

12
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

2
6

Defeats

10
4

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

2
1

Defeats

6

Goal margins

Odense Boldklub Odense Boldklub
FC Midtjylland FC Midtjylland
7

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

6
0

Defeats

0
8

Matches

9
4

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

4
1

Matches

6
1

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
2

Matches

4
2

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Odense Boldklub Odense Boldklub
FC Midtjylland FC Midtjylland
8

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
8

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

8
3

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3
6

Matches

7
1

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

2
1

Matches

4
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Odense Boldklub vs FC Midtjylland

Competition: DBU Pokalen

When: 2022-05-26, 13:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-26 at 13:00, Odense Boldklub plays FC Midtjylland at in an interesting encounter in DBU Pokalen.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 22% chance of a home win, and a 52% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Odense Boldklub vs FC Midtjylland is worth a look. Odense Boldklub have won 1 meetings with FC Midtjylland, while FC Midtjylland have won 2. There have been 2 draws between these two sides.