Football International UEFA Nations League

Hungary VS England Football Betting Tips & Predictions

UEFA Nations League

Hungary

England

1 +750 Matchbets 0 Tips X +354 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 -244 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 7 of Hungary's last 8 games (UEFA Nations League).

Under 2.5

odds -123

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of Hungary's last 4 games (UEFA Nations League).

BTTS: No

odds -200

Logo

At most one team scored in 5 of England's last 6 games (UEFA Nations League).

BTTS: No

odds -200

Chances of winning

Hungary

HUN

11%

Draw

21%

England

ENG

68%

Over / Under

Hungary Hungary
England England
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Hungary Hungary
England England
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Hungary Hungary
England England
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Hungary Hungary
England England
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Hungary Hungary
England England
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Hungary vs England

Competition: UEFA Nations League

When: 2022-06-04, 16:00

Venue:

On 2022-06-04 at 16:00, Hungary plays England at in an interesting encounter in UEFA Nations League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 11% chance of a home win, and a 68% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 21%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Hungary vs England is worth a look. Hungary have won 0 meetings with England, while England have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.