Football Croatia Croatian Cup

HNK Rijeka VS HNK Hajduk Split Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Croatian Cup

HNK Rijeka

HNK Hajduk Split

1 +362 Matchbets 0 Tips X +322 Matchbets 1 Tips 2 -152 Matchbets 1 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

There will be more than 3.5 goals in the match

odds +128
Tip Score: 0.2

The match will be a draw

odds +320
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

HNK Hajduk Split will win the match

odds -154
Tip Score: 4.6
Good

The match will be a draw

odds +320
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds -189
Tip Score: 1.1

There will be more than 3.5 goals in the match

odds +128
Tip Score: 0.2

HNK Rijeka vs HNK Hajduk Split Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

There will be more than 1.5 goals in the match

odds -769
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Both teams will score in the match

odds -189
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Correct score regular time: 3:1

odds +2500
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated
Best Tip
Tip Score Good 4.6

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Croatian Cup

HNK Rijeka HNK Rijeka vs HNK Hajduk Split HNK Hajduk Split 7 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of HNK Rijeka's last 10 games (Croatian Cup).

Over 2.5

odds -196

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 10 of HNK Hajduk Split's last 11 games (Croatian Cup).

Over 2.5

odds -196

Logo

Both teams scored in HNK Hajduk Split's last 4 games (Croatian Cup).

BTTS

odds -143

Chances of winning

HNK Rijeka

HNK

21%

Draw

22%

HNK Hajduk Split

HNK

57%

Over / Under

HNK Rijeka HNK Rijeka
HNK Hajduk Split HNK Hajduk Split
29

Matches

27
7

Wins

10
4

Draws

6
18

Defeats

11
18

Matches

17
5

Wins

4
4

Draws

6
9

Defeats

7
36

Matches

32
7

Wins

14
6

Draws

5
23

Defeats

13
31

Matches

29
5

Wins

11
6

Draws

5
20

Defeats

13
26

Matches

23
5

Wins

10
4

Draws

2
17

Defeats

11
17

Matches

16
4

Wins

6
4

Draws

2
9

Defeats

8
HNK Rijeka HNK Rijeka
HNK Hajduk Split HNK Hajduk Split
14

Matches

14
7

Wins

10
3

Draws

2
4

Defeats

2
9

Matches

8
5

Wins

4
3

Draws

2
1

Defeats

2
17

Matches

17
7

Wins

14
4

Draws

2
6

Defeats

1
15

Matches

14
5

Wins

11
4

Draws

2
6

Defeats

1
13

Matches

12
5

Wins

10
2

Draws

1
6

Defeats

1
8

Matches

8
4

Wins

6
2

Draws

1
2

Defeats

1
HNK Rijeka HNK Rijeka
HNK Hajduk Split HNK Hajduk Split
15

Matches

13
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

4
14

Defeats

9
9

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

4
8

Defeats

5
19

Matches

15
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

3
17

Defeats

12
16

Matches

15
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

3
14

Defeats

12
13

Matches

11
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
11

Defeats

10
9

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
7

Defeats

7

Goal margins

HNK Rijeka HNK Rijeka
HNK Hajduk Split HNK Hajduk Split
5

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
8

Matches

7
3

Wins

7
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

0
2

Matches

5
2

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
3

Matches

3
2

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
HNK Rijeka HNK Rijeka
HNK Hajduk Split HNK Hajduk Split
2

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
7

Matches

3
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

1
6

Matches

4
5

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
4

Matches

5
4

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: HNK Rijeka vs HNK Hajduk Split

Competition: Croatian Cup

When: 2022-05-26, 17:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-26 at 17:00, HNK Rijeka plays HNK Hajduk Split at in an interesting encounter in Croatian Cup.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 21% chance of a home win, and a 57% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 22%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for HNK Rijeka vs HNK Hajduk Split is worth a look. HNK Rijeka have won 2 meetings with HNK Hajduk Split, while HNK Hajduk Split have won 3. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for HNK Rijeka vs HNK Hajduk Split from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between HNK Rijeka and HNK Hajduk Split? At the moment there are 2 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing HNK Rijeka, 1 tips backing HNK Hajduk Split and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 21% against the HNK Rijeka finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 57% against HNK Hajduk Split winning. The draw is rated at 22%.