Football Norway Eliteserien

Ham-Kam VS Rosenborg BK Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Eliteserien

Ham-Kam

Rosenborg BK

1 +190 Matchbets 0 Tips X +258 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +137 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Eliteserien

Sandefjord Fotball Sandefjord Fotball vs Lillestrom SK Lillestrom SK 2 tips for match
Sarpsborg Sarpsborg vs Aalesunds FK Aalesunds FK 2 tips for match
Molde FK Molde FK vs Kristiansund BK Kristiansund BK One tip for match
Haugesund FK Haugesund FK vs Bodo/Glimt Bodo/Glimt One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Ham-Kam have drawn their last 3 matches (Eliteserien).

Draw

odds +258

Logo

Rosenborg BK are undefeated in 8 of their last 9 matches (Eliteserien).

Away Win or Draw

odds -244

Logo

At most one team scored in 4 of Rosenborg BK's last 5 games (Eliteserien).

BTTS: No

odds +108

Last matches

League table - Eliteserien

Team P W D L PTS
1 Viking FK 8 6 1 1 19
2 Lillestrom SK 7 5 2 0 17
3 Molde FK 7 4 1 2 13
4 Sarpsborg 6 3 1 2 10
5 Stromsgodset IF 7 3 1 3 10
6 Valerenga IF 7 3 1 3 10
7 Bodo/Glimt 6 2 3 1 9
8 Rosenborg BK 6 2 3 1 9
9 Tromsoe IL 7 2 3 2 9
10 Aalesunds FK 7 2 2 3 8
11 Ham-Kam 6 1 4 1 7
12 Jerv FK 6 2 1 3 7
13 Sandefjord Fotball 6 2 0 4 6
14 Haugesund FK 7 2 0 5 6
15 Odds BK 7 2 0 5 6
16 Kristiansund BK 6 0 1 5 1

Chances of winning

Ham-Kam

HAM

33%

Draw

27%

Rosenborg BK

ROS

40%

Over / Under

Ham-Kam Ham-Kam
Rosenborg BK Rosenborg BK
4

Matches

5
2

Wins

2
2

Draws

0
0

Defeats

3
3

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
5

Matches

5
1

Wins

2
3

Draws

2
1

Defeats

1
5

Matches

4
1

Wins

1
3

Draws

2
1

Defeats

1
4

Matches

3
1

Wins

1
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
Ham-Kam Ham-Kam
Rosenborg BK Rosenborg BK
2

Matches

2
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

2
1

Wins

2
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Ham-Kam Ham-Kam
Rosenborg BK Rosenborg BK
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
0

Defeats

3
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
1

Defeats

1
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Ham-Kam Ham-Kam
Rosenborg BK Rosenborg BK
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Ham-Kam Ham-Kam
Rosenborg BK Rosenborg BK
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Ham-Kam vs Rosenborg BK

Competition: Eliteserien

When: 2022-05-22, 18:00

Venue: Briskeby

On 2022-05-22 at 18:00, Ham-Kam plays Rosenborg BK at Briskeby in an interesting encounter in Eliteserien.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 33% chance of a home win, and a 40% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%.

Coming into the match, Ham-Kam are 11 in the table while Rosenborg BK are 8.