Football South Korea K-League 2

Gyeongnam FC VS Gwangju FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions

K-League 2

Gyeongnam FC

Gwangju FC

1 +288 Matchbets 0 Tips X +250 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 -111 Matchbets 0 Tips

There are no tips for this match

You can be the first to add one. It's free, takes few seconds and gives you an opportunity to participate in our Monthly Tipster Competition with prizes.

Upcoming events in K-League 2

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for K-League 2

Bucheon FC Bucheon FC vs Gyeongnam FC Gyeongnam FC 4 tips for match
Ansan Greeners Ansan Greeners vs Chungnam Asan FC Chungnam Asan FC 3 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Gwangju FC have not drawn 19 of their last 20 matches (K-League 2).

Home Win or Lose

odds -357

Last matches

League table - K-League 2

Team P W D L PTS
1 Gwangju FC 14 11 1 2 34
2 Bucheon FC 14 9 3 2 30
3 Daejeon Citizen FC 14 7 5 2 26
4 FC Anyang 15 6 5 4 23
5 Chungnam Asan FC 14 4 6 4 18
6 Seoul E-Land FC 13 4 5 4 17
7 Jeonnam Dragons 13 4 4 5 16
8 Gyeongnam FC 13 4 3 6 15
9 Gimpo Citizen FC 15 3 3 9 12
10 Busan I Park 15 2 4 9 10
11 Ansan Greeners 14 0 7 7 7

Chances of winning

Gyeongnam FC

GYE

24%

Draw

27%

Gwangju FC

GWA

49%

Over / Under

Gyeongnam FC Gyeongnam FC
Gwangju FC Gwangju FC
11

Matches

11
2

Wins

4
2

Draws

1
7

Defeats

6
7

Matches

5
1

Wins

2
2

Draws

1
4

Defeats

2
16

Matches

16
4

Wins

9
3

Draws

1
9

Defeats

6
15

Matches

11
4

Wins

4
3

Draws

1
8

Defeats

6
12

Matches

7
2

Wins

2
2

Draws

1
8

Defeats

4
9

Matches

2
2

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
5

Defeats

1
Gyeongnam FC Gyeongnam FC
Gwangju FC Gwangju FC
5

Matches

5
2

Wins

4
1

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
4

Matches

2
1

Wins

2
1

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
9

Matches

10
4

Wins

9
1

Draws

0
4

Defeats

1
8

Matches

5
4

Wins

4
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
5

Matches

3
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
3

Matches

0
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Gyeongnam FC Gyeongnam FC
Gwangju FC Gwangju FC
6

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
5

Defeats

5
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
7

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
5

Defeats

5
7

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
5

Defeats

5
7

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
5

Defeats

3
6

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
4

Defeats

1

Goal margins

Gyeongnam FC Gyeongnam FC
Gwangju FC Gwangju FC
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
5

Matches

8
1

Wins

7
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

1
3

Matches

2
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Gyeongnam FC Gyeongnam FC
Gwangju FC Gwangju FC
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

2
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Gyeongnam FC vs Gwangju FC

Competition: K-League 2

When: 2022-05-22, 07:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-22 at 07:00, Gyeongnam FC plays Gwangju FC at in an interesting encounter in K-League 2.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 24% chance of a home win, and a 49% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Gyeongnam FC vs Gwangju FC is worth a look. Gyeongnam FC have won 0 meetings with Gwangju FC, while Gwangju FC have won 1. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Gyeongnam FC are 8 in the table while Gwangju FC are 1.