Football Japan J.League

Cerezo Osaka VS Gamba Osaka Football Betting Tips & Predictions

J.League

Cerezo Osaka

Gamba Osaka

1 -123 Matchbets 0 Tips X +264 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +350 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for J.League

Vissel Kobe Vissel Kobe vs Kawasaki Frontale Kawasaki Frontale 23 tips for match
Urawa Red Diamonds Urawa Red Diamonds vs Yokohama F Marinos Yokohama F Marinos 11 tips for match
Shonan Bellmare Shonan Bellmare vs Vissel Kobe Vissel Kobe One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Gamba Osaka's last 7 games (J.League).

Under 2.5

odds -127

Logo

At most one team scored Gamba Osaka's last 5 games (J.League).

BTTS: No

odds -132

Last matches

League table - J.League

Team P W D L PTS
1 Kashima Antlers 13 9 1 3 28
2 Kawasaki Frontale 12 8 2 2 26
3 Yokohama F Marinos 12 7 3 2 24
4 Kashiwa Reysol 13 6 2 5 20
5 Sagan Tosu 13 4 7 2 19
6 Sanfrecce Hiroshima 13 4 6 3 18
7 FC Tokyo 13 5 3 5 18
8 Cerezo Osaka 13 4 5 4 17
9 Kyoto Sanga FC 13 4 5 4 17
10 Gamba Osaka 13 4 5 4 17
11 Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo 13 3 8 2 17
12 Avispa Fukuoka 13 3 6 4 15
13 Nagoya Grampus 13 3 5 5 14
14 Jubilo Iwata 13 3 5 5 14
15 Shimizu S-Pulse 13 2 7 4 13
16 Urawa Red Diamonds 12 2 6 4 12
17 Vissel Kobe 12 1 4 7 7
18 Shonan Bellmare 13 1 4 8 7

Chances of winning

Cerezo Osaka

CER

53%

Draw

26%

Gamba Osaka

GAM

21%

Over / Under

Cerezo Osaka Cerezo Osaka
Gamba Osaka Gamba Osaka
15

Matches

11
1

Wins

3
1

Draws

0
13

Defeats

8
5

Matches

3
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
16

Matches

16
2

Wins

3
4

Draws

5
10

Defeats

8
11

Matches

13
2

Wins

3
4

Draws

5
5

Defeats

5
9

Matches

7
2

Wins

1
2

Draws

2
5

Defeats

4
7

Matches

7
1

Wins

1
2

Draws

2
4

Defeats

4
Cerezo Osaka Cerezo Osaka
Gamba Osaka Gamba Osaka
8

Matches

6
1

Wins

3
1

Draws

0
6

Defeats

3
3

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
8

Matches

8
2

Wins

3
2

Draws

1
4

Defeats

4
6

Matches

7
2

Wins

3
2

Draws

1
2

Defeats

3
5

Matches

5
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

3
3

Matches

5
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

3
Cerezo Osaka Cerezo Osaka
Gamba Osaka Gamba Osaka
7

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
7

Defeats

5
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
8

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

4
6

Defeats

4
5

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

4
3

Defeats

2
4

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1
4

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1

Goal margins

Cerezo Osaka Cerezo Osaka
Gamba Osaka Gamba Osaka
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

3
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
1

Matches

4
0

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Cerezo Osaka Cerezo Osaka
Gamba Osaka Gamba Osaka
3

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

2
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Cerezo Osaka vs Gamba Osaka

Competition: J.League

When: 2022-05-21, 05:00

Venue: Kincho Stadium

On 2022-05-21 at 05:00, Cerezo Osaka plays Gamba Osaka at Kincho Stadium in an interesting encounter in J.League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 53% chance of a home win, and a 21% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Cerezo Osaka vs Gamba Osaka is worth a look. Cerezo Osaka have won 3 meetings with Gamba Osaka, while Gamba Osaka have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Cerezo Osaka are 8 in the table while Gamba Osaka are 10.