Football Spain LaLiga

FC Barcelona VS CF Villarreal Football Betting Tips & Predictions

LaLiga

FC Barcelona

CF Villarreal

1 +114 Matchbets 16 Tips X +314 Matchbets 4 Tips 2 +226 Matchbets 1 Tips
Watch Live

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

The match will be a draw

odds +310
Tip Score: 1.7

The match will be a draw

odds +314
Tip Score: 1.5

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

FC Barcelona win or draw

odds -200
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

FC Barcelona win or draw

odds -200
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Both teams will score in the match

odds -192
Tip Score: 5.8
Good

There will be more than 0.75 goals in the 1st half

odds -323
Tip Score: 3.8

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

FC Barcelona will win the match

odds +143
Tip Score: 2.8

The match will be a draw

odds +310
Tip Score: 1.7

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds -192
Tip Score: 5.8
Good

There will be less than 3.5 goals in the match

odds -123
Tip Score: 2.2

FC Barcelona vs CF Villarreal Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

FC Barcelona will win the match

odds +103
Tip Score: 1.5

There will be less than 0.5 goals in the first half

odds +304
Tip Score: 1.3

CF Villarreal wins or draw

odds -127
Tip Score: 0.7

Both teams will score in the match

odds -159
Tip Score: 0.5

FC Barcelona will win the match

odds +129
Tip Score: 0.4

FC Barcelona will win the match

odds +114
Tip Score: 0.3
Best Tip
Tip Score Good 5.8

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Most Popular Tip

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Avatar Avatar Avatar 16 ProTipster Users

Team to Win

FC Barcelona FC Barcelona

75% ProTipster Users (15)

75% of our users tipped for FC Barcelona. Bookmakers give 47% (+114 odds) for such result.

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for LaLiga

Real Madrid Real Madrid vs Real Betis Balompie Real Betis Balompie 157 tips for match
Rayo Vallecano Rayo Vallecano vs UD Levante UD Levante 118 tips for match
FC Barcelona FC Barcelona vs CF Villarreal CF Villarreal 45 tips for match
CF Valencia CF Valencia vs RC Celta de Vigo RC Celta de Vigo 32 tips for match
CA Osasuna CA Osasuna vs RCD Mallorca RCD Mallorca 30 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

FC Barcelona have won 3 of their last 4 matches (LaLiga).

Home Win

odds +114

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of FC Barcelona's last 4 games (LaLiga).

Over 2.5

odds -233

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of CF Villarreal's last 4 games (LaLiga).

Over 2.5

odds -233

Logo

FC Barcelona are undefeated in 13 of their last 14 matches (LaLiga).

Home Win or Draw

odds -256

Logo

Both teams scored in 3 of FC Barcelona's last 4 games (LaLiga).

BTTS

odds -200

Logo

Both teams scored in 6 of CF Villarreal's last 7 games (LaLiga).

BTTS

odds -200

Last matches

League table - LaLiga

Team P W D L PTS
1 Real Madrid 37 26 7 4 85
2 FC Barcelona 37 21 10 6 73
3 Atletico Madrid 37 20 8 9 68
4 FC Sevilla 37 17 16 4 67
5 Real Betis Balompie 37 19 7 11 64
6 Real Sociedad 37 17 11 9 62
7 CF Villarreal 37 15 11 11 56
8 Athletic Bilbao 37 14 13 10 55
9 CA Osasuna 37 12 11 14 47
10 RC Celta de Vigo 37 12 10 15 46
11 CF Valencia 37 10 15 12 45
12 Rayo Vallecano 37 11 9 17 42
13 RCD Espanyol Barcelona 37 10 11 16 41
14 CF Getafe 37 8 15 14 39
15 Elche CF 37 10 9 18 39
16 Granada CF 37 8 13 16 37
17 RCD Mallorca 37 9 9 19 36
18 Cadiz CF 37 7 15 15 36
19 UD Levante 37 7 11 19 32
20 Deportivo Alaves Sad 37 8 7 22 31

Chances of winning

FC Barcelona

FC

46%

Draw

24%

CF Villarreal

CF

30%

Over / Under

FC Barcelona FC Barcelona
CF Villarreal CF Villarreal
35

Matches

33
11

Wins

13
6

Draws

4
18

Defeats

16
21

Matches

21
8

Wins

8
6

Draws

4
7

Defeats

9
49

Matches

47
13

Wins

12
13

Draws

9
23

Defeats

26
38

Matches

40
10

Wins

9
13

Draws

9
15

Defeats

22
29

Matches

26
10

Wins

5
5

Draws

4
14

Defeats

17
18

Matches

17
7

Wins

4
5

Draws

4
6

Defeats

9
FC Barcelona FC Barcelona
CF Villarreal CF Villarreal
18

Matches

19
11

Wins

13
1

Draws

2
6

Defeats

4
10

Matches

11
8

Wins

8
1

Draws

2
1

Defeats

1
24

Matches

23
13

Wins

12
5

Draws

6
6

Defeats

5
18

Matches

20
10

Wins

9
5

Draws

6
3

Defeats

5
14

Matches

12
10

Wins

5
1

Draws

3
3

Defeats

4
9

Matches

9
7

Wins

4
1

Draws

3
1

Defeats

2
FC Barcelona FC Barcelona
CF Villarreal CF Villarreal
17

Matches

14
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

2
12

Defeats

12
11

Matches

10
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

2
6

Defeats

8
25

Matches

24
0

Wins

0
8

Draws

3
17

Defeats

21
20

Matches

20
0

Wins

0
8

Draws

3
12

Defeats

17
15

Matches

14
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

1
11

Defeats

13
9

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

1
5

Defeats

7

Goal margins

FC Barcelona FC Barcelona
CF Villarreal CF Villarreal
7

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

8
0

Defeats

0
11

Matches

6
6

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

3
4

Matches

6
4

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
4

Matches

5
3

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
FC Barcelona FC Barcelona
CF Villarreal CF Villarreal
10

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
10

Draws

6
0

Defeats

0
10

Matches

10
9

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

8
3

Matches

5
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3
4

Matches

6
2

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: FC Barcelona vs CF Villarreal

Competition: LaLiga

When: 2022-05-22, 20:00

Venue: Camp Nou

On 2022-05-22 at 20:00, FC Barcelona plays CF Villarreal at Camp Nou in an interesting encounter in LaLiga.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 46% chance of a home win, and a 30% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 24%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for FC Barcelona vs CF Villarreal is worth a look. FC Barcelona have won 5 meetings with CF Villarreal, while CF Villarreal have won 0. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for FC Barcelona vs CF Villarreal from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between FC Barcelona and CF Villarreal? At the moment there are 21 tips in the 1X2 market, with 16 tips backing FC Barcelona, 1 tips backing CF Villarreal and 4 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 46% against the FC Barcelona finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 30% against CF Villarreal winning. The draw is rated at 24%.

Coming into the match, FC Barcelona are 2 in the table while CF Villarreal are 7.