Football International UEFA Nations League

France VS Denmark Football Betting Tips & Predictions

UEFA Nations League

France

Denmark

1 -141 Matchbets 4 Tips X +294 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +465 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

France will win the match

odds -141
Tip Score: 0.3

France will win the match

odds -141
Tip Score: 0.1

France vs Denmark Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

There will be more than 0.5 goals in the match

odds -2500
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

France will win the match

odds -141
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

France will win the match

odds -141
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for UEFA Nations League

Poland Poland vs Wales Wales 14 tips for match
Spain Spain vs Portugal Portugal 9 tips for match
Czech Republic Czech Republic vs Switzerland Switzerland 8 tips for match
Georgia Georgia vs Gibraltar Gibraltar 6 tips for match
France France vs Denmark Denmark 5 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of France's last 5 games (UEFA Nations League).

Over 2.5

odds +121

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Denmark's last 4 games (UEFA Nations League).

Over 2.5

odds +121

Logo

France are undefeated in their last 8 matches (UEFA Nations League).

Home Win or Draw

odds -556

Logo

Both teams scored in 4 of France's last 5 games (UEFA Nations League).

BTTS

odds +110

Chances of winning

France

FRA

58%

Draw

25%

Denmark

DEN

17%

Over / Under

France France
Denmark Denmark
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
France France
Denmark Denmark
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
France France
Denmark Denmark
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Goal margins

France France
Denmark Denmark
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
France France
Denmark Denmark
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: France vs Denmark

Competition: UEFA Nations League

When: 2022-06-03, 18:45

Venue: Stade de France

On 2022-06-03 at 18:45, France plays Denmark at Stade de France in an interesting encounter in UEFA Nations League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 58% chance of a home win, and a 17% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%.

Betting tips for France vs Denmark from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between France and Denmark? At the moment there are 4 tips in the 1X2 market, with 4 tips backing France, 0 tips backing Denmark and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 58% against the France finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 17% against Denmark winning. The draw is rated at 25%.