Football USA Major League Soccer

DC United VS New York City FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Major League Soccer

DC United

New York City FC

1 +208 Matchbets 0 Tips X +264 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +123 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Major League Soccer

Philadelphia Union Philadelphia Union vs Inter Miami CF Inter Miami CF 2 tips for match
Minnesota United FC Minnesota United FC vs Los Angeles Galaxy Los Angeles Galaxy One tip for match
Houston Dynamo Houston Dynamo vs Seattle Sounders Seattle Sounders One tip for match
NY Red Bulls NY Red Bulls vs Chicago Fire Chicago Fire One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

New York City FC have won 4 of their last 5 matches (Major League Soccer).

Away Win

odds +123

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of DC United's last 5 games (Major League Soccer).

Over 2.5

odds -128

Logo

At most one team scored in 4 of New York City FC's last 5 games (Major League Soccer).

BTTS: No

odds +122

Last matches

League table - MLS

Team P W D L PTS
1 Los Angeles FC 11 7 2 2 23
2 FC Dallas 11 6 4 1 22
3 Austin FC 11 6 2 3 20
4 Montreal Impact 11 6 2 3 20
5 Orlando City SC 12 6 2 4 20
6 Philadelphia Union 11 5 5 1 20
7 Los Angeles Galaxy 11 6 1 4 19
8 FC Cincinnati 12 6 1 5 19
9 NY Red Bulls 11 5 4 2 19
10 Real Salt Lake 12 5 4 3 19
11 New York City FC 10 5 2 3 17
12 Atlanta United FC 11 4 3 4 15
13 Houston Dynamo 11 4 3 4 15
14 Colorado Rapids 11 4 3 4 15
15 Nashville SC 11 4 3 4 15
16 Portland Timbers 12 3 6 3 15
17 Minnesota United FC 11 4 2 5 14
18 DC United 10 4 1 5 13
19 Charlotte FC 12 4 1 7 13
20 Columbus Crew 11 3 4 4 13
21 New England Revolution 11 3 3 5 12
22 Toronto FC 12 3 2 7 11
23 Inter Miami CF 11 3 2 6 11
24 Seattle Sounders 9 3 1 5 10
25 Chicago Fire 11 2 4 5 10
26 San Jose Earthquakes 11 2 4 5 10
27 Sporting Kansas City 12 2 3 7 9
28 Vancouver Whitecaps FC 10 2 2 6 8

Chances of winning

DC United

DC

31%

Draw

26%

New York City FC

NEW

43%

Over / Under

DC United DC United
New York City FC New York City FC
9

Matches

11
4

Wins

5
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

5
7

Matches

8
4

Wins

3
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

4
12

Matches

13
3

Wins

7
1

Draws

1
8

Defeats

5
10

Matches

12
3

Wins

7
1

Draws

1
6

Defeats

4
8

Matches

9
2

Wins

6
1

Draws

0
5

Defeats

3
3

Matches

7
1

Wins

5
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
DC United DC United
New York City FC New York City FC
6

Matches

8
4

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
4

Matches

5
4

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
7

Matches

9
3

Wins

7
0

Draws

1
4

Defeats

1
6

Matches

9
3

Wins

7
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1
4

Matches

6
2

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
2

Matches

5
1

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
DC United DC United
New York City FC New York City FC
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
4

Defeats

4
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2

Goal margins

DC United DC United
New York City FC New York City FC
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
2

Matches

4
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

3
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
DC United DC United
New York City FC New York City FC
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
2

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: DC United vs New York City FC

Competition: Major League Soccer

When: 2022-05-18, 23:30

Venue: Audi Field

On 2022-05-18 at 23:30, DC United plays New York City FC at Audi Field in an interesting encounter in Major League Soccer.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 31% chance of a home win, and a 43% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for DC United vs New York City FC is worth a look. DC United have won 1 meetings with New York City FC, while New York City FC have won 3. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, DC United are 18 in the table while New York City FC are 11.