Football Italy Serie B

Brescia Calcio VS AC Monza Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Serie B

Brescia Calcio

AC Monza

1 +113 Matchbets 2 Tips X +220 Matchbets 1 Tips 2 +268 Matchbets 0 Tips

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

The match will be a draw

odds +248
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Brescia Calcio will win the match

odds +127
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Brescia Calcio win, 0:0 Handicap

odds -189
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

The match will be a draw

odds +248
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds -118
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Serie B

Benevento Calcio Benevento Calcio vs SC Pisa SC Pisa 44 tips for match
Brescia Calcio Brescia Calcio vs AC Monza AC Monza 4 tips for match
Cosenza Calcio Cosenza Calcio vs LR Vicenza Virtus LR Vicenza Virtus One tip for match

Last matches

League table - Serie B

Team P W D L PTS
1 US Lecce 38 19 14 5 71
2 US Cremonese 38 20 9 9 69
3 SC Pisa 38 18 13 7 67
4 AC Monza 38 19 10 9 67
5 Brescia Calcio 38 17 15 6 66
6 Ascoli Calcio 1898 FC 38 19 8 11 65
7 Benevento Calcio 38 18 9 11 63
8 Perugia 38 14 16 8 58
9 Frosinone Calcio 38 15 13 10 58
10 Ternana Calcio 38 15 9 14 54
11 AS Cittadella 38 13 13 12 52
12 Parma Calcio 1913 S.r.l. 38 11 16 11 49
13 Como 1907 38 11 14 13 47
14 Reggina 1914 38 13 9 16 46
15 Spal 2013 38 9 15 14 42
16 Cosenza Calcio 38 8 11 19 35
17 LR Vicenza Virtus 38 9 7 22 34
18 US Alessandria Calcio 1912 38 8 10 20 34
19 FC Crotone 38 4 14 20 26
20 Pordenone Calcio 38 3 9 26 18

Chances of winning

Brescia Calcio

BRE

45%

Draw

29%

AC Monza

AC

26%

Over / Under

Brescia Calcio Brescia Calcio
AC Monza AC Monza
24

Matches

26
6

Wins

8
7

Draws

4
11

Defeats

14
15

Matches

10
3

Wins

3
7

Draws

4
5

Defeats

3
37

Matches

36
8

Wins

13
14

Draws

8
15

Defeats

15
28

Matches

28
5

Wins

8
14

Draws

8
9

Defeats

12
12

Matches

17
3

Wins

7
4

Draws

1
5

Defeats

9
9

Matches

11
1

Wins

6
4

Draws

1
4

Defeats

4
Brescia Calcio Brescia Calcio
AC Monza AC Monza
12

Matches

11
6

Wins

8
4

Draws

2
2

Defeats

1
7

Matches

5
3

Wins

3
4

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
20

Matches

19
8

Wins

13
9

Draws

4
3

Defeats

2
16

Matches

13
5

Wins

8
9

Draws

4
2

Defeats

1
7

Matches

9
3

Wins

7
3

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
5

Matches

7
1

Wins

6
3

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0
Brescia Calcio Brescia Calcio
AC Monza AC Monza
12

Matches

15
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

2
9

Defeats

13
8

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

2
5

Defeats

3
17

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

4
12

Defeats

13
12

Matches

15
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

4
7

Defeats

11
5

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
4

Defeats

8
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

4

Goal margins

Brescia Calcio Brescia Calcio
AC Monza AC Monza
9

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
9

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
5

Matches

9
4

Wins

7
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
4

Matches

2
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
2

Matches

4
2

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Brescia Calcio Brescia Calcio
AC Monza AC Monza
7

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

6
0

Defeats

0
8

Matches

5
5

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
4

Matches

4
4

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
0

Matches

4
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Brescia Calcio vs AC Monza

Competition: Serie B

When: 2022-05-18, 17:00

Venue: Stadio Mario Rigamonti

On 2022-05-18 at 17:00, Brescia Calcio plays AC Monza at Stadio Mario Rigamonti in an interesting encounter in Serie B.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 45% chance of a home win, and a 26% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Brescia Calcio vs AC Monza is worth a look. Brescia Calcio have won 1 meetings with AC Monza, while AC Monza have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Brescia Calcio vs AC Monza from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Brescia Calcio and AC Monza? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing Brescia Calcio, 0 tips backing AC Monza and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 45% against the Brescia Calcio finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 26% against AC Monza winning. The draw is rated at 29%.

Coming into the match, Brescia Calcio are 5 in the table while AC Monza are 4.