Football Norway Eliteserien

Haugesund FK VS Bodo/Glimt Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Eliteserien

Haugesund FK

Bodo/Glimt

1 +284 Matchbets 0 Tips X +276 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 -109 Matchbets 1 Tips
Watch Live

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Bodo/Glimt will win the match

odds -119
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Eliteserien

Sandefjord Fotball Sandefjord Fotball vs Lillestrom SK Lillestrom SK 2 tips for match
Sarpsborg Sarpsborg vs Aalesunds FK Aalesunds FK 2 tips for match
Haugesund FK Haugesund FK vs Bodo/Glimt Bodo/Glimt One tip for match
Molde FK Molde FK vs Kristiansund BK Kristiansund BK One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Bodo/Glimt's last 3 games (Eliteserien).

Under 2.5

odds +104

Last matches

League table - Eliteserien

Team P W D L PTS
1 Viking FK 8 6 1 1 19
2 Lillestrom SK 7 5 2 0 17
3 Molde FK 7 4 1 2 13
4 Sarpsborg 6 3 1 2 10
5 Stromsgodset IF 7 3 1 3 10
6 Valerenga IF 7 3 1 3 10
7 Bodo/Glimt 6 2 3 1 9
8 Rosenborg BK 6 2 3 1 9
9 Tromsoe IL 7 2 3 2 9
10 Aalesunds FK 7 2 2 3 8
11 Ham-Kam 6 1 4 1 7
12 Jerv FK 6 2 1 3 7
13 Sandefjord Fotball 6 2 0 4 6
14 Haugesund FK 7 2 0 5 6
15 Odds BK 7 2 0 5 6
16 Kristiansund BK 6 0 1 5 1

Chances of winning

Haugesund FK

HAU

25%

Draw

25%

Bodo/Glimt

BOD

50%

Over / Under

Haugesund FK Haugesund FK
Bodo/Glimt Bodo/Glimt
5

Matches

8
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

6
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

1
7

Matches

10
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

3
6

Defeats

4
5

Matches

9
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

3
4

Defeats

3
4

Matches

6
0

Wins

3
0

Draws

1
4

Defeats

2
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1
Haugesund FK Haugesund FK
Bodo/Glimt Bodo/Glimt
2

Matches

5
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
3

Matches

7
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

3
2

Defeats

1
2

Matches

6
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

3
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

4
0

Wins

3
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0
Haugesund FK Haugesund FK
Bodo/Glimt Bodo/Glimt
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

3
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1

Goal margins

Haugesund FK Haugesund FK
Bodo/Glimt Bodo/Glimt
0

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

3
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Haugesund FK Haugesund FK
Bodo/Glimt Bodo/Glimt
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Haugesund FK vs Bodo/Glimt

Competition: Eliteserien

When: 2022-05-22, 16:00

Venue: Haugesund Stadion

On 2022-05-22 at 16:00, Haugesund FK plays Bodo/Glimt at Haugesund Stadion in an interesting encounter in Eliteserien.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 25% chance of a home win, and a 50% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Haugesund FK vs Bodo/Glimt is worth a look. Haugesund FK have won 0 meetings with Bodo/Glimt, while Bodo/Glimt have won 3. There have been 2 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Haugesund FK vs Bodo/Glimt from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Haugesund FK and Bodo/Glimt? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Haugesund FK, 1 tips backing Bodo/Glimt and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 25% against the Haugesund FK finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 50% against Bodo/Glimt winning. The draw is rated at 25%.

Coming into the match, Haugesund FK are 14 in the table while Bodo/Glimt are 7.