Football France Ligue 1

Paris Saint-Germain VS FC Metz Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Ligue 1

Paris Saint-Germain

FC Metz

1 -556 Matchbets 4 Tips X +800 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +1500 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

There will be more than 3.5 goals in the match

odds -133
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be more than 3.5 goals in the match

odds -133
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

There will be more than 3.5 goals in the match

odds -133
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Paris Saint-Germain vs FC Metz Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Paris Saint-Germain will win the match

odds -833
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Paris Saint-Germain will win the match

odds -1000
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Paris Saint-Germain will win the match

odds -1000
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Paris Saint-Germain will win the match

odds -625
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Ligue 1

Clermont Foot Clermont Foot vs Olympique Lyonnais Olympique Lyonnais 7 tips for match
Stade Reims Stade Reims vs OGC Nice OGC Nice 7 tips for match
Paris Saint-Germain Paris Saint-Germain vs FC Metz FC Metz 6 tips for match
Olympique Marseille Olympique Marseille vs Racing Strasbourg Racing Strasbourg 5 tips for match
RC Lens RC Lens vs AS Monaco AS Monaco 5 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Paris Saint-Germain have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (Ligue 1).

Draw

odds +800

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Paris Saint-Germain's last 10 games (Ligue 1).

Over 2.5

odds -385

Logo

Paris Saint-Germain are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches (Ligue 1).

Home Win or Draw

odds -2500

Logo

Both teams scored in 3 of Paris Saint-Germain's last 4 games (Ligue 1).

BTTS

odds -108

Last matches

League table - Ligue 1

Team P W D L PTS
1 Paris Saint-Germain 37 25 8 4 83
2 AS Monaco 37 20 8 9 68
3 Olympique Marseille 37 20 8 9 68
4 FC Stade Rennes 37 20 5 12 65
5 Racing Strasbourg 37 17 12 8 63
6 OGC Nice 37 19 7 11 63
7 RC Lens 37 17 10 10 61
8 Olympique Lyonnais 37 16 11 10 58
9 FC Nantes 37 15 9 13 54
10 LOSC Lille 37 14 12 11 54
11 Stade Brestois 29 37 13 9 15 48
12 Stade Reims 37 11 13 13 46
13 Montpellier HSC 37 12 7 18 43
14 SCO Angers 37 9 11 17 38
15 Troyes AC 37 9 10 18 37
16 Clermont Foot 37 9 9 19 36
17 FC Lorient 37 8 11 18 35
18 FC Metz 37 6 13 18 31
19 AS Saint-Etienne 37 7 10 20 31
20 FC Girondins Bordeaux 37 5 13 19 28

Chances of winning

Paris Saint-Germain

PAR

83%

Draw

11%

FC Metz

FC

6%

Over / Under

Paris Saint-Germain Paris Saint-Germain
FC Metz FC Metz
38

Matches

23
13

Wins

3
6

Draws

4
19

Defeats

16
23

Matches

15
7

Wins

3
6

Draws

4
10

Defeats

8
45

Matches

33
19

Wins

4
8

Draws

8
18

Defeats

21
42

Matches

27
17

Wins

3
8

Draws

8
17

Defeats

16
31

Matches

18
13

Wins

2
3

Draws

4
15

Defeats

12
20

Matches

12
8

Wins

2
3

Draws

4
9

Defeats

6
Paris Saint-Germain Paris Saint-Germain
FC Metz FC Metz
17

Matches

12
13

Wins

3
2

Draws

4
2

Defeats

5
9

Matches

10
7

Wins

3
2

Draws

4
0

Defeats

3
21

Matches

18
19

Wins

4
2

Draws

5
0

Defeats

9
19

Matches

16
17

Wins

3
2

Draws

5
0

Defeats

8
14

Matches

9
13

Wins

2
1

Draws

2
0

Defeats

5
9

Matches

5
8

Wins

2
1

Draws

2
0

Defeats

1
Paris Saint-Germain Paris Saint-Germain
FC Metz FC Metz
21

Matches

11
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

0
17

Defeats

11
14

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

0
10

Defeats

5
24

Matches

15
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

3
18

Defeats

12
23

Matches

11
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

3
17

Defeats

8
17

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
15

Defeats

7
11

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
9

Defeats

5

Goal margins

Paris Saint-Germain Paris Saint-Germain
FC Metz FC Metz
4

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

7
0

Defeats

0
7

Matches

6
7

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

4
7

Matches

5
7

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

4
5

Matches

2
5

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
Paris Saint-Germain Paris Saint-Germain
FC Metz FC Metz
7

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

7
0

Defeats

0
5

Matches

6
3

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
6

Matches

2
3

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
7

Matches

4
6

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

4

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Paris Saint-Germain vs FC Metz

Competition: Ligue 1

When: 2022-05-21, 19:00

Venue: Parc des Princes

On 2022-05-21 at 19:00, Paris Saint-Germain plays FC Metz at Parc des Princes in an interesting encounter in Ligue 1.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 83% chance of a home win, and a 6% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 11%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Paris Saint-Germain vs FC Metz is worth a look. Paris Saint-Germain have won 4 meetings with FC Metz, while FC Metz have won 0. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Paris Saint-Germain vs FC Metz from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Paris Saint-Germain and FC Metz? At the moment there are 4 tips in the 1X2 market, with 4 tips backing Paris Saint-Germain, 0 tips backing FC Metz and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 83% against the Paris Saint-Germain finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 6% against FC Metz winning. The draw is rated at 11%.

Coming into the match, Paris Saint-Germain are 1 in the table while FC Metz are 18.