Football International Clubs UEFA Champions League

Liverpool FC VS Real Madrid Football Betting Tips & Predictions

UEFA Champions League

Liverpool FC

Real Madrid

1 +110 Matchbets 41 Tips X +276 Matchbets 17 Tips 2 +264 Matchbets 47 Tips
Watch Live

Team / Tournament Expert Tips

Tips from Tipsters with high yield for specific tournament or team

tomcruise22

Team expert

The match will be a draw

odds +290
Tip Score: 4.0
Good

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

Real Madrid will win the match

odds +270
Tip Score: 7.5
Excellent

The match will be a draw

odds +290
Tip Score: 6.3
Good

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

Real Madrid win, 0:1 Handicap

odds -222
Tip Score: 3.7

Real Madrid win, 1:0 Handicap

odds +545
Tip Score: 3.4

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Both teams will score in the match

odds -149
Tip Score: 6.6
Good

There will be more than 2 goals in the match

odds -303
Tip Score: 6.4
Good

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Real Madrid will win the match

odds +270
Tip Score: 7.5
Excellent

The match will be a draw

odds +290
Tip Score: 6.3
Good

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds -149
Tip Score: 6.6
Good

There will be more than 2 goals in the match

odds -303
Tip Score: 6.4
Good

Liverpool FC vs Real Madrid Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Liverpool FC will win the match

odds +111
Tip Score: 5.3
Good

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -125
Tip Score: 4.9
Good

Away team over 1.5

odds +165
Tip Score: 4.4
Good

Liverpool FC will win the match

odds +110
Tip Score: 4.2
Good

Real Madrid wins or draw

odds -122
Tip Score: 4.1
Good
Best Tip
Tip Score Excellent 7.5

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Most Popular Tip

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
47 ProTipster Users

Both Teams to Score

Yes

100% ProTipster Users (19)

100% of our users tipped for Yes. Bookmakers give 60% (-149 odds) for such result.

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for UEFA Champions League

Liverpool FC Liverpool FC vs Real Madrid Real Madrid 169 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Liverpool FC have won 3 of their last 4 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Home Win

odds +110

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Liverpool FC's last 4 games (UEFA Champions League).

Over 2.5

odds -128

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Real Madrid's last 5 games (UEFA Champions League).

Over 2.5

odds -128

Logo

Both teams scored in 3 of Liverpool FC's last 4 games (UEFA Champions League).

BTTS

odds -149

Logo

Both teams scored in Real Madrid's last 5 games (UEFA Champions League).

BTTS

odds -149

Chances of winning

Liverpool FC

LIV

47%

Draw

26%

Real Madrid

REA

27%

Over / Under

Liverpool FC Liverpool FC
Real Madrid Real Madrid
47

Matches

38
17

Wins

11
12

Draws

4
18

Defeats

23
32

Matches

18
9

Wins

5
12

Draws

4
11

Defeats

9
63

Matches

50
24

Wins

18
11

Draws

4
28

Defeats

28
54

Matches

41
21

Wins

16
11

Draws

4
22

Defeats

21
39

Matches

35
14

Wins

12
8

Draws

3
17

Defeats

20
30

Matches

20
11

Wins

7
8

Draws

3
11

Defeats

10
Liverpool FC Liverpool FC
Real Madrid Real Madrid
23

Matches

19
17

Wins

11
4

Draws

2
2

Defeats

6
15

Matches

9
9

Wins

5
4

Draws

2
2

Defeats

2
33

Matches

22
24

Wins

18
7

Draws

1
2

Defeats

3
29

Matches

20
21

Wins

16
7

Draws

1
1

Defeats

3
19

Matches

16
14

Wins

12
4

Draws

1
1

Defeats

3
16

Matches

10
11

Wins

7
4

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
Liverpool FC Liverpool FC
Real Madrid Real Madrid
24

Matches

19
0

Wins

0
8

Draws

2
16

Defeats

17
17

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
8

Draws

2
9

Defeats

7
30

Matches

28
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

3
26

Defeats

25
25

Matches

21
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

3
21

Defeats

18
20

Matches

19
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

2
16

Defeats

17
14

Matches

10
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

2
10

Defeats

8

Goal margins

Liverpool FC Liverpool FC
Real Madrid Real Madrid
8

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
8

Draws

6
0

Defeats

0
7

Matches

7
5

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
12

Matches

6
12

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
7

Matches

8
7

Wins

7
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
Liverpool FC Liverpool FC
Real Madrid Real Madrid
6

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
12

Matches

16
10

Wins

9
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

7
7

Matches

4
7

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
7

Matches

5
7

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Liverpool FC vs Real Madrid

Competition: UEFA Champions League

When: 2022-05-28, 19:00

Venue: Stade de France

On 2022-05-28 at 19:00, Liverpool FC plays Real Madrid at Stade de France in an interesting encounter in UEFA Champions League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 47% chance of a home win, and a 27% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Liverpool FC vs Real Madrid is worth a look. Liverpool FC have won 0 meetings with Real Madrid, while Real Madrid have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Liverpool FC vs Real Madrid from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Liverpool FC and Real Madrid? At the moment there are 105 tips in the 1X2 market, with 41 tips backing Liverpool FC, 47 tips backing Real Madrid and 17 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 47% against the Liverpool FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 27% against Real Madrid winning. The draw is rated at 26%.