Football Scotland Scottish Cup

Rangers FC VS Heart of Midlothian Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Scottish Cup

Rangers FC

Heart of Midlothian

1 -200 Matchbets 3 Tips X +388 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +590 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Rangers FC will win the match

odds -200
Tip Score: 5.7
Good

Rangers FC will win the match

odds -200
Tip Score: 3.0

Rangers FC vs Heart of Midlothian Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Home team over 0.5

odds -1111
Tip Score: 2.8

Rangers FC will win the match

odds -200
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated
Best Tip
Tip Score Good 5.7

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Scottish Cup

Rangers FC Rangers FC vs Heart of Midlothian Heart of Midlothian 4 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Rangers FC's last 7 games (Scottish Cup).

Over 2.5

odds -139

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Heart of Midlothian's last 7 games (Scottish Cup).

Over 2.5

odds -139

Chances of winning

Rangers FC

RAN

66%

Draw

20%

Heart of Midlothian

HEA

14%

Over / Under

Rangers FC Rangers FC
Heart of Midlothian Heart of Midlothian
44

Matches

29
16

Wins

11
1

Draws

6
27

Defeats

12
25

Matches

18
9

Wins

6
1

Draws

6
15

Defeats

6
52

Matches

34
19

Wins

12
12

Draws

6
21

Defeats

16
43

Matches

31
16

Wins

12
12

Draws

6
15

Defeats

13
27

Matches

18
9

Wins

6
4

Draws

2
14

Defeats

10
16

Matches

10
5

Wins

3
4

Draws

2
7

Defeats

5
Rangers FC Rangers FC
Heart of Midlothian Heart of Midlothian
21

Matches

15
16

Wins

11
0

Draws

1
5

Defeats

3
13

Matches

10
9

Wins

6
0

Draws

1
4

Defeats

3
26

Matches

17
19

Wins

12
5

Draws

1
2

Defeats

4
23

Matches

17
16

Wins

12
5

Draws

1
2

Defeats

4
14

Matches

9
9

Wins

6
3

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
9

Matches

4
5

Wins

3
3

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
Rangers FC Rangers FC
Heart of Midlothian Heart of Midlothian
23

Matches

14
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

5
22

Defeats

9
12

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

5
11

Defeats

3
26

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

5
19

Defeats

12
20

Matches

14
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

5
13

Defeats

9
13

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
12

Defeats

7
7

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
6

Defeats

4

Goal margins

Rangers FC Rangers FC
Heart of Midlothian Heart of Midlothian
5

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

3
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

4
5

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
10

Matches

10
9

Wins

8
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
5

Matches

2
5

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Rangers FC Rangers FC
Heart of Midlothian Heart of Midlothian
7

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

6
0

Defeats

0
9

Matches

7
5

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

4
5

Matches

2
5

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
5

Matches

3
4

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Rangers FC vs Heart of Midlothian

Competition: Scottish Cup

When: 2022-05-21, 14:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-21 at 14:00, Rangers FC plays Heart of Midlothian at in an interesting encounter in Scottish Cup.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 66% chance of a home win, and a 14% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 20%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Rangers FC vs Heart of Midlothian is worth a look. Rangers FC have won 3 meetings with Heart of Midlothian, while Heart of Midlothian have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Rangers FC vs Heart of Midlothian from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Rangers FC and Heart of Midlothian? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 3 tips backing Rangers FC, 0 tips backing Heart of Midlothian and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 66% against the Rangers FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 14% against Heart of Midlothian winning. The draw is rated at 20%.