Football Finland Veikkausliiga

HJK Helsinki VS Kuopion Palloseura Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Veikkausliiga

HJK Helsinki

Kuopion Palloseura

1 +118 Matchbets 3 Tips X +232 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +248 Matchbets 1 Tips
Watch Live

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

Kuopion Palloseura will win the match

odds +248
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

Kuopion Palloseura will win the match

odds +248
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

There will be more than 1.5 goals in the match

odds -263
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

HJK Helsinki will win the match

odds +102
Tip Score: 0.1

HJK Helsinki will win the match

odds +118
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be less than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -149
Tip Score: 0.6

There will be more than 1.5 goals in the match

odds -263
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

HJK Helsinki vs Kuopion Palloseura Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

There will be less than 3.5 goals in the match

odds -400
Tip Score: 4.8
Good

Home team over 0.5

odds -345
Tip Score: 0.8

There will be less than 3.5 goals in the match

odds -435
Tip Score: 0.1

HJK Helsinki to win, half stake returned if there is a draw

odds -119
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

There will be more than 1 goals in the match

odds -1250
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated
Best Tip
Tip Score Good 4.8

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Veikkausliiga

FC Honka FC Honka vs IFK Mariehamn IFK Mariehamn 11 tips for match
HJK Helsinki HJK Helsinki vs Kuopion Palloseura Kuopion Palloseura 10 tips for match
FC Lahti FC Lahti vs FC Inter Turku FC Inter Turku 5 tips for match
HIFK HIFK vs Tampereen Ilves Tampereen Ilves 2 tips for match
AC Oulu AC Oulu vs Vaasa PS Vaasa PS 2 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Kuopion Palloseura's last 4 games (Veikkausliiga).

Under 2.5

odds -149

Logo

Kuopion Palloseura are undefeated in 19 of their last 20 matches (Veikkausliiga).

Away Win or Draw

odds -141

Logo

At most one team scored in 4 of Kuopion Palloseura's last 5 games (Veikkausliiga).

BTTS: No

odds -128

Last matches

League table - Veikkausliiga

Team P W D L PTS
1 Kuopion Palloseura 12 9 2 1 29
2 HJK Helsinki 13 8 2 3 26
3 FC Honka 11 7 2 2 23
4 FC Inter Turku 12 5 3 4 18
5 AC Oulu 12 5 3 4 18
6 Tampereen Ilves 11 4 3 4 15
7 FC Haka Valkeakoski 12 4 3 5 15
8 Vaasa PS 11 4 1 6 13
9 Seinajoen JK 12 3 3 6 12
10 IFK Mariehamn 11 2 4 5 10
11 FC Lahti 12 2 3 7 9
12 HIFK 11 1 3 7 6

Chances of winning

HJK Helsinki

HJK

44%

Draw

29%

Kuopion Palloseura

KUO

27%

Over / Under

HJK Helsinki HJK Helsinki
Kuopion Palloseura Kuopion Palloseura
9

Matches

12
0

Wins

5
4

Draws

2
5

Defeats

5
5

Matches

6
0

Wins

3
4

Draws

2
1

Defeats

1
13

Matches

14
4

Wins

6
1

Draws

2
8

Defeats

6
8

Matches

11
3

Wins

6
1

Draws

2
4

Defeats

3
6

Matches

8
3

Wins

5
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

2
4

Matches

3
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

0
HJK Helsinki HJK Helsinki
Kuopion Palloseura Kuopion Palloseura
4

Matches

6
0

Wins

5
2

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

3
2

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

6
4

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
4

Matches

6
3

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
4

Matches

5
3

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
3

Matches

2
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
HJK Helsinki HJK Helsinki
Kuopion Palloseura Kuopion Palloseura
5

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
3

Defeats

4
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
1

Defeats

1
7

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
6

Defeats

6
4

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
3

Defeats

3
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0

Goal margins

HJK Helsinki HJK Helsinki
Kuopion Palloseura Kuopion Palloseura
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

3
3

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
HJK Helsinki HJK Helsinki
Kuopion Palloseura Kuopion Palloseura
4

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

4
3

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: HJK Helsinki vs Kuopion Palloseura

Competition: Veikkausliiga

When: 2022-07-02, 14:00

Venue: Helsinki Football Stadium

On 2022-07-02 at 14:00, HJK Helsinki plays Kuopion Palloseura at Helsinki Football Stadium in an interesting encounter in Veikkausliiga.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 44% chance of a home win, and a 27% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for HJK Helsinki vs Kuopion Palloseura is worth a look. HJK Helsinki have won 0 meetings with Kuopion Palloseura, while Kuopion Palloseura have won 0. There have been 5 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for HJK Helsinki vs Kuopion Palloseura from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between HJK Helsinki and Kuopion Palloseura? At the moment there are 4 tips in the 1X2 market, with 3 tips backing HJK Helsinki, 1 tips backing Kuopion Palloseura and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 44% against the HJK Helsinki finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 27% against Kuopion Palloseura winning. The draw is rated at 29%.

Coming into the match, HJK Helsinki are 2 in the table while Kuopion Palloseura are 1.