Football Sweden Allsvenskan

Malmo FF VS BK Hacken Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Allsvenskan

Malmo FF

BK Hacken

1 -111 Matchbets 1 Tips X +274 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +296 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Malmo FF will win the match

odds -119
Tip Score: 0.6

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Allsvenskan

AIK AIK vs IK Sirius FK IK Sirius FK 5 tips for match
IF Elfsborg IF Elfsborg vs IFK Goteborg IFK Goteborg 2 tips for match
Helsingborgs IF Helsingborgs IF vs IFK Varnamo IFK Varnamo 2 tips for match
Kalmar FF Kalmar FF vs Djurgardens IF Djurgardens IF One tip for match
Malmo FF Malmo FF vs BK Hacken BK Hacken One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

BK Hacken have won their last 3 matches (Allsvenskan).

Away Win

odds +296

Logo

BK Hacken are undefeated in 7 of their last 8 matches (Allsvenskan).

Away Win or Draw

odds -106

Last matches

League table - Allsvenskan

Team P W D L PTS
1 AIK 9 6 1 2 19
2 Hammarby IF 8 5 2 1 17
3 BK Hacken 8 5 2 1 17
4 Djurgardens IF 9 4 3 2 15
5 Malmo FF 9 4 3 2 15
6 Mjallby AIF 8 4 2 2 14
7 IFK Norrkoping 8 4 1 3 13
8 IK Sirius FK 8 4 1 3 13
9 Kalmar FF 8 4 0 4 12
10 IF Elfsborg 8 3 2 3 11
11 IFK Goteborg 8 3 2 3 11
12 Varbergs BoIS 8 2 2 4 8
13 IFK Varnamo 8 1 3 4 6
14 Degerfors IF 8 2 0 6 6
15 Helsingborgs IF 9 1 2 6 5
16 GIF Sundsvall 8 1 0 7 3

Chances of winning

Malmo FF

MAL

50%

Draw

26%

BK Hacken

BK

24%

Over / Under

Malmo FF Malmo FF
BK Hacken BK Hacken
5

Matches

7
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

3
2

Defeats

2
3

Matches

5
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

3
1

Defeats

0
7

Matches

8
3

Wins

3
1

Draws

2
3

Defeats

3
5

Matches

8
2

Wins

3
1

Draws

2
2

Defeats

3
2

Matches

5
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Malmo FF Malmo FF
BK Hacken BK Hacken
3

Matches

4
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
2

Matches

3
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

4
3

Wins

3
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
3

Matches

4
2

Wins

3
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
1

Matches

3
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

3
0

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Malmo FF Malmo FF
BK Hacken BK Hacken
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
2

Defeats

1
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
1

Defeats

0
3

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
3

Defeats

2
2

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

2
2

Defeats

2
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Malmo FF Malmo FF
BK Hacken BK Hacken
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

4
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Malmo FF Malmo FF
BK Hacken BK Hacken
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Malmo FF vs BK Hacken

Competition: Allsvenskan

When: 2022-05-22, 15:30

Venue:

On 2022-05-22 at 15:30, Malmo FF plays BK Hacken at in an interesting encounter in Allsvenskan.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 50% chance of a home win, and a 24% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 26%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Malmo FF vs BK Hacken is worth a look. Malmo FF have won 2 meetings with BK Hacken, while BK Hacken have won 0. There have been 3 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Malmo FF vs BK Hacken from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Malmo FF and BK Hacken? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 1 tips backing Malmo FF, 0 tips backing BK Hacken and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 50% against the Malmo FF finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 24% against BK Hacken winning. The draw is rated at 26%.

Coming into the match, Malmo FF are 5 in the table while BK Hacken are 3.