Football Ireland First Division

Cork City FC VS Wexford Football Betting Tips & Predictions

First Division

Cork City FC

Wexford

1 -294 Matchbets 0 Tips X +425 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +730 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

There are no tips for this match

You can be the first to add one. It's free, takes few seconds and gives you an opportunity to participate in our Monthly Tipster Competition with prizes.

Upcoming events in First Division

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Facts & Figures

Logo

Cork City FC have won 10 of their last 11 matches (First Division).

Home Win

odds -294

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Cork City FC's last 5 games (First Division).

Over 2.5

odds -164

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Wexford's last 4 games (First Division).

Over 2.5

odds -164

Logo

Both teams scored in 4 of Cork City FC's last 5 games (First Division).

BTTS

odds -110

Chances of winning

Cork City FC

COR

71%

Draw

18%

Wexford

WEX

11%

Over / Under

Cork City FC Cork City FC
Wexford Wexford
11

Matches

14
3

Wins

2
1

Draws

2
7

Defeats

10
5

Matches

7
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

2
2

Defeats

4
12

Matches

14
5

Wins

2
0

Draws

2
7

Defeats

10
10

Matches

13
5

Wins

2
0

Draws

2
5

Defeats

9
8

Matches

10
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

8
5

Matches

4
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
Cork City FC Cork City FC
Wexford Wexford
5

Matches

8
3

Wins

2
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

5
3

Matches

5
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

3
6

Matches

8
5

Wins

2
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

5
5

Matches

7
5

Wins

2
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

4
3

Matches

5
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

3
2

Matches

3
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
Cork City FC Cork City FC
Wexford Wexford
6

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
6

Defeats

5
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

1
6

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
6

Defeats

5
5

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
5

Defeats

5
5

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

5
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1

Goal margins

Cork City FC Cork City FC
Wexford Wexford
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
3

Matches

3
3

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

3
Cork City FC Cork City FC
Wexford Wexford
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

4
4

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

3
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Cork City FC vs Wexford

Competition: First Division

When: 2022-05-20, 18:45

Venue:

On 2022-05-20 at 18:45, Cork City FC plays Wexford at in an interesting encounter in First Division.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 71% chance of a home win, and a 11% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 18%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Cork City FC vs Wexford is worth a look. Cork City FC have won 3 meetings with Wexford, while Wexford have won 0. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Cork City FC are 1 in the table while Wexford are 6.