Football Brazil Brasileiro Serie B

Vila Nova GO VS Chapecoense SC Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Brasileiro Serie B

Vila Nova GO

Chapecoense SC

1 +119 Matchbets 0 Tips X +210 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +262 Matchbets 0 Tips

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Chapecoense SC wins or draw

odds -167
Tip Score: 2.8

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Brasileiro Serie B

Gremio Novorizontino Gremio Novorizontino vs SC Recife PE SC Recife PE 5 tips for match
Brusque SC Brusque SC vs Tombense FC MG Tombense FC MG One tip for match
EC Bahia BA EC Bahia BA vs AA Ponte Preta SP AA Ponte Preta SP One tip for match
Guarani FC SP Guarani FC SP vs Vasco Da Gama RJ Vasco Da Gama RJ One tip for match
Vila Nova GO Vila Nova GO vs Chapecoense SC Chapecoense SC One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Vila Nova GO's last 4 games (Brasileiro Serie B).

Under 2.5

odds -227

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Chapecoense SC's last 7 games (Brasileiro Serie B).

Under 2.5

odds -227

Logo

Vila Nova GO have failed to win 6 of their last 7 matches (Brasileiro Serie B).

Away Win or Draw

odds -147

Logo

At most one team scored Chapecoense SC's last 6 games (Brasileiro Serie B).

BTTS: No

odds -179

Last matches

League table - Brasileiro Serie B

Team P W D L PTS
1 Cruzeiro EC MG 7 5 1 1 16
2 SC Recife PE 7 4 2 1 14
3 EC Bahia BA 7 4 1 2 13
4 Gremio FB Porto Alegrense 7 4 1 2 13
5 Vasco Da Gama RJ 7 3 4 0 13
6 Gremio Novorizontino 7 3 3 1 12
7 Criciuma SC 7 2 3 2 9
8 Operario FEC PR 7 2 3 2 9
9 Chapecoense SC 7 2 3 2 9
10 Sampaio Correa FC MA 7 2 2 3 8
11 Ituano FC SP 7 2 2 3 8
12 AA Ponte Preta SP 7 2 2 3 8
13 Londrina EC PR 7 2 2 3 8
14 Nautico PE 7 2 1 4 7
14 Brusque SC 7 2 1 4 7
16 Vila Nova GO 7 1 4 2 7
17 Guarani FC SP 7 1 4 2 7
18 CSA AL 7 1 4 2 7
19 Tombense FC MG 7 0 6 1 6
20 CRB AL 7 1 1 5 4

Chances of winning

Vila Nova GO

VIL

43%

Draw

31%

Chapecoense SC

CHA

26%

Over / Under

Vila Nova GO Vila Nova GO
Chapecoense SC Chapecoense SC
8

Matches

2
2

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
5

Defeats

2
3

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
8

Matches

5
1

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
4

Defeats

4
8

Matches

3
1

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
4

Defeats

2
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
3

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
Vila Nova GO Vila Nova GO
Chapecoense SC Chapecoense SC
3

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

3
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
3

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Vila Nova GO Vila Nova GO
Chapecoense SC Chapecoense SC
5

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
4

Defeats

1
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
5

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
5

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
3

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Vila Nova GO Vila Nova GO
Chapecoense SC Chapecoense SC
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
2

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Vila Nova GO Vila Nova GO
Chapecoense SC Chapecoense SC
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
2

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Vila Nova GO vs Chapecoense SC

Competition: Brasileiro Serie B

When: 2022-05-19, 22:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-19 at 22:00, Vila Nova GO plays Chapecoense SC at in an interesting encounter in Brasileiro Serie B.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 43% chance of a home win, and a 26% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 31%.

Coming into the match, Vila Nova GO are 16 in the table while Chapecoense SC are 9.