Football International Clubs Copa Libertadores

Flamengo RJ VS Universidad Catolica Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Copa Libertadores

Flamengo RJ

Universidad Catolica

1 -476 Matchbets 3 Tips X +545 Matchbets 1 Tips 2 +1150 Matchbets 1 Tips
Watch Live

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

The match will be a draw

odds +460
Tip Score: 0.3

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Both teams will score in the match

odds +121
Tip Score: 1.6

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Flamengo RJ will win first half

odds -161
Tip Score: 0.5

The match will be a draw

odds +460
Tip Score: 0.3

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds +121
Tip Score: 1.6

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -161
Tip Score: 1.0

Flamengo RJ vs Universidad Catolica Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Flamengo RJ will win the match

odds -435
Tip Score: 1.5

Flamengo RJ will win the match

odds -435
Tip Score: 0.1

Universidad Catolica not to lose by margin of 2 or more, half stakes are lost if Universidad Catolica lose by 2

odds -116
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Copa Libertadores

CA Bragantino SP CA Bragantino SP vs Estudiantes de La Plata Estudiantes de La Plata 19 tips for match
Caracas FC Caracas FC vs The Strongest The Strongest 11 tips for match
Boca Juniors Boca Juniors vs SC Corinthians SP SC Corinthians SP 9 tips for match
Flamengo RJ Flamengo RJ vs Universidad Catolica Universidad Catolica 8 tips for match
Sporting Cristal Sporting Cristal vs CA Talleres de Cordoba CA Talleres de Cordoba 8 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Flamengo RJ have won 3 of their last 4 matches (Copa Libertadores).

Home Win

odds -476

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Flamengo RJ's last 5 games (Copa Libertadores).

Over 2.5

odds -196

Logo

Both teams scored in 4 of Flamengo RJ's last 5 games (Copa Libertadores).

BTTS

odds +116

Logo

Both teams scored in Universidad Catolica's last 3 games (Copa Libertadores).

BTTS

odds +116

Chances of winning

Flamengo RJ

FLA

78%

Draw

14%

Universidad Catolica

UNI

8%

Over / Under

Flamengo RJ Flamengo RJ
Universidad Catolica Universidad Catolica
17

Matches

12
3

Wins

4
2

Draws

1
12

Defeats

7
8

Matches

6
2

Wins

1
2

Draws

1
4

Defeats

4
23

Matches

16
6

Wins

5
6

Draws

2
11

Defeats

9
19

Matches

12
5

Wins

4
6

Draws

2
8

Defeats

6
14

Matches

9
4

Wins

4
4

Draws

0
6

Defeats

5
10

Matches

4
3

Wins

0
4

Draws

0
3

Defeats

4
Flamengo RJ Flamengo RJ
Universidad Catolica Universidad Catolica
5

Matches

6
3

Wins

4
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
3

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
9

Matches

9
6

Wins

5
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

3
7

Matches

7
5

Wins

4
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
5

Matches

5
4

Wins

4
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
4

Matches

1
3

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
Flamengo RJ Flamengo RJ
Universidad Catolica Universidad Catolica
12

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
11

Defeats

5
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

3
14

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

1
9

Defeats

6
12

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

1
7

Defeats

4
9

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

0
6

Defeats

4
6

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3

Goal margins

Flamengo RJ Flamengo RJ
Universidad Catolica Universidad Catolica
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

6
2

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
4

Matches

1
3

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Flamengo RJ Flamengo RJ
Universidad Catolica Universidad Catolica
5

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

4
5

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

4
2

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Flamengo RJ vs Universidad Catolica

Competition: Copa Libertadores

When: 2022-05-18, 00:30

Venue: Estadio do Maracana

On 2022-05-18 at 00:30, Flamengo RJ plays Universidad Catolica at Estadio do Maracana in an interesting encounter in Copa Libertadores.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 78% chance of a home win, and a 8% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 14%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Flamengo RJ vs Universidad Catolica is worth a look. Flamengo RJ have won 1 meetings with Universidad Catolica, while Universidad Catolica have won 0. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Flamengo RJ vs Universidad Catolica from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Flamengo RJ and Universidad Catolica? At the moment there are 5 tips in the 1X2 market, with 3 tips backing Flamengo RJ, 1 tips backing Universidad Catolica and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 78% against the Flamengo RJ finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 8% against Universidad Catolica winning. The draw is rated at 14%.