Football International WC Qualification, AFC

United Arab Emirates VS Australia Football Betting Tips & Predictions

WC Qualification, AFC

United Arab Emirates

Australia

1 +320 Matchbets 0 Tips X +246 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 -112 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

There are no tips for this match

You can be the first to add one. It's free, takes few seconds and gives you an opportunity to participate in our Monthly Tipster Competition with prizes.

Upcoming events in WC Qualification, AFC

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 9 of United Arab Emirates's last 10 games (WC Qualification, AFC).

Under 2.5

odds -145

Logo

At most one team scored in 7 of United Arab Emirates's last 8 games (WC Qualification, AFC).

BTTS: No

odds -143

Logo

At most one team scored in 3 of Australia's last 4 games (WC Qualification, AFC).

BTTS: No

odds -143

Chances of winning

United Arab Emirates

UNI

23%

Draw

27%

Australia

AUS

50%

Over / Under

United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Australia Australia
22

Matches

14
10

Wins

5
2

Draws

1
10

Defeats

8
12

Matches

9
5

Wins

5
2

Draws

1
5

Defeats

3
27

Matches

18
10

Wins

7
2

Draws

2
15

Defeats

9
18

Matches

13
9

Wins

6
2

Draws

2
7

Defeats

5
15

Matches

11
8

Wins

6
1

Draws

1
6

Defeats

4
11

Matches

6
6

Wins

4
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

1
United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Australia Australia
12

Matches

6
10

Wins

5
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

0
7

Matches

6
5

Wins

5
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

0
14

Matches

8
10

Wins

7
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
12

Matches

7
9

Wins

6
1

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
10

Matches

6
8

Wins

6
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
8

Matches

4
6

Wins

4
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Australia Australia
10

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
8

Defeats

8
5

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
13

Matches

10
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
12

Defeats

8
6

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
5

Defeats

4
5

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
5

Defeats

4
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

1

Goal margins

United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Australia Australia
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
5

Matches

1
4

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
4

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
4

Matches

5
4

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
United Arab Emirates United Arab Emirates
Australia Australia
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
9

Matches

5
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

3
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
2

Matches

3
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: United Arab Emirates vs Australia

Competition: WC Qualification, AFC

When: 2022-06-07, 18:00

Venue:

On 2022-06-07 at 18:00, United Arab Emirates plays Australia at in an interesting encounter in WC Qualification, AFC.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 23% chance of a home win, and a 50% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for United Arab Emirates vs Australia is worth a look. United Arab Emirates have won 1 meetings with Australia, while Australia have won 0. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.