Football Turkey Amateur U19 1. Lig

Tuzlaspor U19 VS Umraniyespor U19 Football Betting Tips & Predictions

U19 1. Lig

Tuzlaspor

Umraniyespor

1 +232 Matchbets 0 Tips X +270 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 -109 Matchbets 1 Tips

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

Umraniyespor will win the match

odds +145
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Umraniyespor will win the match

odds +145
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for U19 1. Lig

Tuzlaspor Tuzlaspor vs Umraniyespor Umraniyespor One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Umraniyespor have won 5 of their last 6 matches (U19 1. Lig).

Away Win

odds -109

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Umraniyespor's last 6 games (U19 1. Lig).

Over 2.5

odds -141

Last matches

League table - U19 1. Lig

Team P W D L PTS
1 Altinordu FK 21 15 5 1 50
2 BB Erzurumspor 22 13 6 3 45
3 Ankara Keciorengucu 21 12 4 5 40
4 Denizlispor 21 10 6 5 36
5 Kocaelispor 21 10 6 5 36
6 Umraniyespor 21 10 4 7 34
7 Genclerbirligi 22 10 4 8 34
8 Balikesirspor 21 9 6 6 33
9 MKE Ankaragucu 21 7 9 5 30
10 Manisa Futbol Kulubu U19 22 9 3 10 30
11 Bursaspor 20 9 1 10 28
12 Boluspor 20 8 4 8 28
13 Samsunspor 21 8 3 10 27
14 Tuzlaspor 20 7 4 9 25
15 Istanbulspor 20 7 1 12 22
16 Bandirmaspor 22 4 7 11 19
17 Menemen Belediye Spor 21 5 4 12 16
18 Eyupspor 20 2 5 13 11
19 Adanaspor AS 21 1 4 16 7

Chances of winning

Tuzlaspor

TUZ

28%

Draw

24%

Umraniyespor

UMR

48%

Over / Under

Tuzlaspor Tuzlaspor
Umraniyespor Umraniyespor
1

Matches

8
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

5
0

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
30

Matches

32
8

Wins

9
3

Draws

4
19

Defeats

19
23

Matches

26
6

Wins

9
3

Draws

4
14

Defeats

13
21

Matches

21
6

Wins

7
1

Draws

2
14

Defeats

12
15

Matches

13
4

Wins

6
1

Draws

2
10

Defeats

5
Tuzlaspor Tuzlaspor
Umraniyespor Umraniyespor
1

Matches

3
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
13

Matches

17
8

Wins

9
1

Draws

3
4

Defeats

5
9

Matches

13
6

Wins

9
1

Draws

3
2

Defeats

1
8

Matches

9
6

Wins

7
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

1
4

Matches

7
4

Wins

6
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
Tuzlaspor Tuzlaspor
Umraniyespor Umraniyespor
0

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

4
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
17

Matches

15
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
15

Defeats

14
14

Matches

13
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
12

Defeats

12
13

Matches

12
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
12

Defeats

11
11

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
10

Defeats

5

Goal margins

Tuzlaspor Tuzlaspor
Umraniyespor Umraniyespor
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

3
0

Defeats

0
5

Matches

8
3

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

5
4

Matches

6
4

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
Tuzlaspor Tuzlaspor
Umraniyespor Umraniyespor
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
8

Matches

8
4

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

3
4

Matches

3
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
3

Matches

3
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Tuzlaspor vs Umraniyespor

Competition: U19 1. Lig

When: 2022-05-25, 09:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-25 at 09:00, Tuzlaspor plays Umraniyespor at in an interesting encounter in U19 1. Lig.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 28% chance of a home win, and a 48% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 24%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Tuzlaspor vs Umraniyespor is worth a look. Tuzlaspor have won 0 meetings with Umraniyespor, while Umraniyespor have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Tuzlaspor vs Umraniyespor from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Tuzlaspor and Umraniyespor? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Tuzlaspor, 1 tips backing Umraniyespor and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 28% against the Tuzlaspor finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 48% against Umraniyespor winning. The draw is rated at 24%.

Coming into the match, Tuzlaspor are 14 in the table while Umraniyespor are 6.