Football Japan J.League 2

Blaublitz Akita VS Tokyo Verdy Football Betting Tips & Predictions

J.League 2

Blaublitz Akita

Tokyo Verdy

1 +190 Matchbets 0 Tips X +230 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +150 Matchbets 1 Tips

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Blaublitz Akita win or draw

odds -169
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Tokyo Verdy not to lose, half stakes lost if Tokyo Verdy lose by 1

odds -370
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be less than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -137
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for J.League 2

Roasso Kumamoto Roasso Kumamoto vs JEF United Ichihara Chiba JEF United Ichihara Chiba 4 tips for match
Omiya Ardija Omiya Ardija vs Vegalta Sendai Vegalta Sendai 4 tips for match
Blaublitz Akita Blaublitz Akita vs Tokyo Verdy Tokyo Verdy 3 tips for match
Tokushima Vortis Tokushima Vortis vs Tochigi SC Tochigi SC 3 tips for match
Zweigen Kanazawa Zweigen Kanazawa vs Montedio Yamagata Montedio Yamagata 2 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Blaublitz Akita have won their last 3 matches (J.League 2).

Home Win

odds +190

Logo

Tokyo Verdy have lost 4 of their last 5 matches (J.League 2).

Home Win

odds +190

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 3 of Tokyo Verdy's last 4 games (J.League 2).

Over 2.5

odds +123

Logo

Both teams scored in 3 of Tokyo Verdy's last 4 games (J.League 2).

BTTS

odds -110

Last matches

League table - J.League 2

Team P W D L PTS
1 Vegalta Sendai 16 10 2 4 32
2 Yokohama FC 16 9 5 2 32
3 Niigata Albirex 16 8 5 3 29
4 Fagiano Okayama 16 6 6 4 24
5 Montedio Yamagata 15 6 5 4 23
6 Machida Zelvia 16 6 5 5 23
7 Ventforet Kofu 16 6 5 5 23
8 Roasso Kumamoto 16 6 5 5 23
9 Blaublitz Akita 16 7 2 7 23
10 Tokyo Verdy 16 6 4 6 22
11 Thespakusatsu 16 6 4 6 22
12 Tokushima Vortis 16 4 9 3 21
13 Oita Trinita 16 5 6 5 21
14 Renofa Yamaguchi 16 5 6 5 21
15 V-Varen Nagasaki 16 6 3 7 21
16 Zweigen Kanazawa 16 5 5 6 20
17 Mito Hollyhock 16 5 4 7 19
18 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 16 5 4 7 19
19 Tochigi SC 16 3 6 7 15
20 Omiya Ardija 16 3 5 8 14
21 Grulla Morioka 15 4 2 9 14
22 FC Ryukyu 16 3 4 9 13

Chances of winning

Blaublitz Akita

BLA

33%

Draw

29%

Tokyo Verdy

TOK

38%

Over / Under

Blaublitz Akita Blaublitz Akita
Tokyo Verdy Tokyo Verdy
7

Matches

12
2

Wins

3
1

Draws

4
4

Defeats

5
4

Matches

8
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

4
1

Defeats

3
14

Matches

16
4

Wins

4
0

Draws

4
10

Defeats

8
6

Matches

14
2

Wins

3
0

Draws

4
4

Defeats

7
5

Matches

9
2

Wins

3
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

5
4

Matches

6
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

4
Blaublitz Akita Blaublitz Akita
Tokyo Verdy Tokyo Verdy
5

Matches

5
2

Wins

3
0

Draws

2
3

Defeats

0
3

Matches

3
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

2
1

Defeats

0
7

Matches

7
4

Wins

4
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

2
3

Matches

6
2

Wins

3
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
3

Matches

4
2

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
Blaublitz Akita Blaublitz Akita
Tokyo Verdy Tokyo Verdy
2

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
1

Defeats

5
1

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
0

Defeats

3
7

Matches

9
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

3
7

Defeats

6
3

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

3
3

Defeats

5
2

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

4
2

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
2

Defeats

3

Goal margins

Blaublitz Akita Blaublitz Akita
Tokyo Verdy Tokyo Verdy
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

3
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Blaublitz Akita Blaublitz Akita
Tokyo Verdy Tokyo Verdy
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

3
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

3
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Blaublitz Akita vs Tokyo Verdy

Competition: J.League 2

When: 2022-05-21, 05:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-21 at 05:00, Blaublitz Akita plays Tokyo Verdy at in an interesting encounter in J.League 2.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 33% chance of a home win, and a 38% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Blaublitz Akita vs Tokyo Verdy is worth a look. Blaublitz Akita have won 0 meetings with Tokyo Verdy, while Tokyo Verdy have won 2. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Blaublitz Akita vs Tokyo Verdy from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Blaublitz Akita and Tokyo Verdy? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Blaublitz Akita, 1 tips backing Tokyo Verdy and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 33% against the Blaublitz Akita finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 38% against Tokyo Verdy winning. The draw is rated at 29%.

Coming into the match, Blaublitz Akita are 9 in the table while Tokyo Verdy are 10.