Football Japan J.League 2

Tokushima Vortis VS Tochigi SC Football Betting Tips & Predictions

J.League 2

Tokushima Vortis

Tochigi SC

1 +100 Matchbets 2 Tips X +202 Matchbets 1 Tips 2 +364 Matchbets 0 Tips

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

The first half will be a draw

odds -115
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Tokushima Vortis will win the match

odds +100
Tip Score: 0.4

The first half will be a draw

odds -115
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Tokushima Vortis vs Tochigi SC Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Tokushima Vortis will win the match

odds -112
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for J.League 2

Omiya Ardija Omiya Ardija vs Vegalta Sendai Vegalta Sendai 4 tips for match
Roasso Kumamoto Roasso Kumamoto vs JEF United Ichihara Chiba JEF United Ichihara Chiba 4 tips for match
Blaublitz Akita Blaublitz Akita vs Tokyo Verdy Tokyo Verdy 3 tips for match
Tokushima Vortis Tokushima Vortis vs Tochigi SC Tochigi SC 3 tips for match
Niigata Albirex Niigata Albirex vs Yokohama FC Yokohama FC 2 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Tochigi SC have lost 3 of their last 4 matches (J.League 2).

Home Win

odds +100

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Tokushima Vortis's last 5 games (J.League 2).

Under 2.5

odds -313

Logo

Tochigi SC have failed to win their last 9 matches (J.League 2).

Home Win or Draw

odds -500

Logo

At most one team scored in 5 of Tokushima Vortis's last 6 games (J.League 2).

BTTS: No

odds -256

Last matches

League table - J.League 2

Team P W D L PTS
1 Vegalta Sendai 16 10 2 4 32
2 Yokohama FC 16 9 5 2 32
3 Niigata Albirex 16 8 5 3 29
4 Fagiano Okayama 16 6 6 4 24
5 Montedio Yamagata 15 6 5 4 23
6 Machida Zelvia 16 6 5 5 23
7 Ventforet Kofu 16 6 5 5 23
8 Roasso Kumamoto 16 6 5 5 23
9 Blaublitz Akita 16 7 2 7 23
10 Tokyo Verdy 16 6 4 6 22
11 Thespakusatsu 16 6 4 6 22
12 Tokushima Vortis 16 4 9 3 21
13 Oita Trinita 16 5 6 5 21
14 Renofa Yamaguchi 16 5 6 5 21
15 V-Varen Nagasaki 16 6 3 7 21
16 Zweigen Kanazawa 16 5 5 6 20
17 Mito Hollyhock 16 5 4 7 19
18 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 16 5 4 7 19
19 Tochigi SC 16 3 6 7 15
20 Omiya Ardija 16 3 5 8 14
21 Grulla Morioka 15 4 2 9 14
22 FC Ryukyu 16 3 4 9 13

Chances of winning

Tokushima Vortis

TOK

48%

Draw

31%

Tochigi SC

TOC

21%

Over / Under

Tokushima Vortis Tokushima Vortis
Tochigi SC Tochigi SC
11

Matches

9
2

Wins

1
3

Draws

1
6

Defeats

7
8

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
4

Defeats

1
17

Matches

13
3

Wins

2
5

Draws

3
9

Defeats

8
14

Matches

9
2

Wins

1
5

Draws

3
7

Defeats

5
6

Matches

4
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
4

Matches

0
2

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Tokushima Vortis Tokushima Vortis
Tochigi SC Tochigi SC
6

Matches

5
2

Wins

1
2

Draws

1
2

Defeats

3
5

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
2

Defeats

0
8

Matches

7
3

Wins

2
2

Draws

2
3

Defeats

3
6

Matches

5
2

Wins

1
2

Draws

2
2

Defeats

2
4

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
3

Matches

0
2

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Tokushima Vortis Tokushima Vortis
Tochigi SC Tochigi SC
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
4

Defeats

4
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
9

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
6

Defeats

5
8

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

1
5

Defeats

3
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Tokushima Vortis Tokushima Vortis
Tochigi SC Tochigi SC
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

4
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
3

Matches

0
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Tokushima Vortis Tokushima Vortis
Tochigi SC Tochigi SC
5

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
3

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Tokushima Vortis vs Tochigi SC

Competition: J.League 2

When: 2022-05-21, 05:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-21 at 05:00, Tokushima Vortis plays Tochigi SC at in an interesting encounter in J.League 2.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 48% chance of a home win, and a 21% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 31%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Tokushima Vortis vs Tochigi SC is worth a look. Tokushima Vortis have won 3 meetings with Tochigi SC, while Tochigi SC have won 0. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Tokushima Vortis vs Tochigi SC from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Tokushima Vortis and Tochigi SC? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing Tokushima Vortis, 0 tips backing Tochigi SC and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 48% against the Tokushima Vortis finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 21% against Tochigi SC winning. The draw is rated at 31%.

Coming into the match, Tokushima Vortis are 12 in the table while Tochigi SC are 19.