Football Japan J.League 2

Machida Zelvia VS Thespakusatsu Football Betting Tips & Predictions

J.League 2

Machida Zelvia

Thespakusatsu

1 -123 Matchbets 0 Tips X +234 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +410 Matchbets 0 Tips

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for J.League 2

Omiya Ardija Omiya Ardija vs Grulla Morioka Grulla Morioka 2 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Thespakusatsu's last 3 games (J.League 2).

Under 2.5

odds -192

Logo

Machida Zelvia have failed to win 8 of their last 9 matches (J.League 2).

Away Win or Draw

odds +104

Logo

At most one team scored Thespakusatsu's last 3 games (J.League 2).

BTTS: No

odds -182

Last matches

League table - J.League 2

Team P W D L PTS
1 Vegalta Sendai 16 10 2 4 32
2 Yokohama FC 16 9 5 2 32
3 Niigata Albirex 16 8 5 3 29
4 Fagiano Okayama 16 6 6 4 24
5 Montedio Yamagata 15 6 5 4 23
6 Machida Zelvia 16 6 5 5 23
7 Ventforet Kofu 16 6 5 5 23
8 Roasso Kumamoto 16 6 5 5 23
9 Blaublitz Akita 16 7 2 7 23
10 Tokyo Verdy 16 6 4 6 22
11 Thespakusatsu 16 6 4 6 22
12 Tokushima Vortis 16 4 9 3 21
13 Oita Trinita 16 5 6 5 21
14 Renofa Yamaguchi 16 5 6 5 21
15 V-Varen Nagasaki 16 6 3 7 21
16 Zweigen Kanazawa 16 5 5 6 20
17 Mito Hollyhock 16 5 4 7 19
18 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 16 5 4 7 19
19 Tochigi SC 16 3 6 7 15
20 Omiya Ardija 15 3 5 7 14
21 FC Ryukyu 16 3 4 9 13
22 Grulla Morioka 14 3 2 9 11

Chances of winning

Machida Zelvia

MAC

53%

Draw

28%

Thespakusatsu

THE

19%

Over / Under

Machida Zelvia Machida Zelvia
Thespakusatsu Thespakusatsu
11

Matches

9
5

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

7
3

Matches

4
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

4
14

Matches

13
4

Wins

2
3

Draws

1
7

Defeats

10
11

Matches

5
3

Wins

1
3

Draws

1
5

Defeats

3
7

Matches

5
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
4

Defeats

3
2

Matches

4
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

3
Machida Zelvia Machida Zelvia
Thespakusatsu Thespakusatsu
5

Matches

5
5

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

3
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
7

Matches

6
4

Wins

2
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

3
6

Matches

3
3

Wins

1
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
3

Matches

3
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
Machida Zelvia Machida Zelvia
Thespakusatsu Thespakusatsu
6

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

4
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
7

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
6

Defeats

7
5

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
4

Defeats

2
4

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

2
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2

Goal margins

Machida Zelvia Machida Zelvia
Thespakusatsu Thespakusatsu
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

3
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

5
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

3
2

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Machida Zelvia Machida Zelvia
Thespakusatsu Thespakusatsu
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

7
1

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Machida Zelvia vs Thespakusatsu

Competition: J.League 2

When: 2022-05-22, 05:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-22 at 05:00, Machida Zelvia plays Thespakusatsu at in an interesting encounter in J.League 2.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 53% chance of a home win, and a 19% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Machida Zelvia vs Thespakusatsu is worth a look. Machida Zelvia have won 2 meetings with Thespakusatsu, while Thespakusatsu have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Machida Zelvia are 6 in the table while Thespakusatsu are 11.