Football International UEFA Nations League

Spain VS Portugal Football Betting Tips & Predictions

UEFA Nations League

Spain

Portugal

1 +135 Matchbets 5 Tips X +244 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +232 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

Spain win or draw

odds -263
Tip Score: 0.4

Spain will win the match

odds +135
Tip Score: 0.1

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Spain win or draw

odds -263
Tip Score: 0.4

Spain will win the match

odds +135
Tip Score: 0.1

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds -106
Tip Score: 0.3

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds +125
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Spain vs Portugal Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Spain will win the match

odds +135
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

There will be more than 0.5 goals in the match

odds -2500
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Spain will win the match

odds +135
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Spain to win, half stake returned if there is a draw

odds +100
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Spain will win the match

odds +135
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated
Most Popular Tip

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Avatar 5 ProTipster Users

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for UEFA Nations League

Poland Poland vs Wales Wales 14 tips for match
Spain Spain vs Portugal Portugal 9 tips for match
Czech Republic Czech Republic vs Switzerland Switzerland 8 tips for match
Georgia Georgia vs Gibraltar Gibraltar 6 tips for match
Serbia Serbia vs Norway Norway 5 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Spain's last 3 games (UEFA Nations League).

Over 2.5

odds +125

Logo

Spain are undefeated in 6 of their last 7 matches (UEFA Nations League).

Home Win or Draw

odds -263

Logo

Portugal are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches (UEFA Nations League).

Away Win or Draw

odds -149

Chances of winning

Spain

SPA

42%

Draw

28%

Portugal

POR

30%

Over / Under

Spain Spain
Portugal Portugal
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Spain Spain
Portugal Portugal
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Spain Spain
Portugal Portugal
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Goal margins

Spain Spain
Portugal Portugal
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Spain Spain
Portugal Portugal
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Spain vs Portugal

Competition: UEFA Nations League

When: 2022-06-02, 18:45

Venue: Benito Villamarin

On 2022-06-02 at 18:45, Spain plays Portugal at Benito Villamarin in an interesting encounter in UEFA Nations League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 42% chance of a home win, and a 30% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 28%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Spain vs Portugal is worth a look. Spain have won 0 meetings with Portugal, while Portugal have won 0. There have been 2 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Spain vs Portugal from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Spain and Portugal? At the moment there are 5 tips in the 1X2 market, with 5 tips backing Spain, 0 tips backing Portugal and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 42% against the Spain finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 30% against Portugal winning. The draw is rated at 28%.