Football Japan J.League

Shimizu S-Pulse VS Nagoya Grampus Football Betting Tips & Predictions

J.League

Shimizu S-Pulse

Nagoya Grampus

1 +216 Matchbets 0 Tips X +216 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +142 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for J.League

Vissel Kobe Vissel Kobe vs Kawasaki Frontale Kawasaki Frontale 5 tips for match
Urawa Red Diamonds Urawa Red Diamonds vs Yokohama F Marinos Yokohama F Marinos 5 tips for match
Shonan Bellmare Shonan Bellmare vs Vissel Kobe Vissel Kobe One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Shimizu S-Pulse have failed to win 10 of their last 11 matches (J.League).

Away Win or Draw

odds -278

Logo

Nagoya Grampus have failed to win 6 of their last 7 matches (J.League).

Home Win or Draw

odds -175

Logo

Both teams scored in 3 of Nagoya Grampus's last 4 games (J.League).

BTTS

odds +115

Last matches

League table - J.League

Team P W D L PTS
1 Kashima Antlers 13 9 1 3 28
2 Kawasaki Frontale 12 8 2 2 26
3 Yokohama F Marinos 12 7 3 2 24
4 Kashiwa Reysol 13 6 2 5 20
5 Sagan Tosu 13 4 7 2 19
6 Sanfrecce Hiroshima 13 4 6 3 18
7 FC Tokyo 13 5 3 5 18
8 Cerezo Osaka 13 4 5 4 17
9 Kyoto Sanga FC 13 4 5 4 17
10 Gamba Osaka 13 4 5 4 17
11 Hokkaido Consadole Sapporo 13 3 8 2 17
12 Avispa Fukuoka 13 3 6 4 15
13 Nagoya Grampus 13 3 5 5 14
14 Jubilo Iwata 13 3 5 5 14
15 Shimizu S-Pulse 13 2 7 4 13
16 Urawa Red Diamonds 12 2 6 4 12
17 Vissel Kobe 12 1 4 7 7
18 Shonan Bellmare 13 1 4 8 7

Chances of winning

Shimizu S-Pulse

SHI

30%

Draw

30%

Nagoya Grampus

NAG

40%

Over / Under

Shimizu S-Pulse Shimizu S-Pulse
Nagoya Grampus Nagoya Grampus
11

Matches

12
1

Wins

3
1

Draws

4
9

Defeats

5
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

4
4

Defeats

0
14

Matches

15
0

Wins

4
5

Draws

3
9

Defeats

8
13

Matches

12
0

Wins

3
5

Draws

3
8

Defeats

6
7

Matches

5
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
6

Defeats

4
4

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
Shimizu S-Pulse Shimizu S-Pulse
Nagoya Grampus Nagoya Grampus
5

Matches

7
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

3
4

Defeats

1
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

3
1

Defeats

0
7

Matches

9
0

Wins

4
4

Draws

3
3

Defeats

2
6

Matches

8
0

Wins

3
4

Draws

3
2

Defeats

2
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Shimizu S-Pulse Shimizu S-Pulse
Nagoya Grampus Nagoya Grampus
6

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
5

Defeats

4
4

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

0
7

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
6

Defeats

6
7

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
6

Defeats

4
5

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

3
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1

Goal margins

Shimizu S-Pulse Shimizu S-Pulse
Nagoya Grampus Nagoya Grampus
5

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
0

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Shimizu S-Pulse Shimizu S-Pulse
Nagoya Grampus Nagoya Grampus
4

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

4
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

3
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
2

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Shimizu S-Pulse vs Nagoya Grampus

Competition: J.League

When: 2022-05-21, 05:00

Venue: IAI Stadium Nihondaira

On 2022-05-21 at 05:00, Shimizu S-Pulse plays Nagoya Grampus at IAI Stadium Nihondaira in an interesting encounter in J.League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 30% chance of a home win, and a 40% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 30%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Shimizu S-Pulse vs Nagoya Grampus is worth a look. Shimizu S-Pulse have won 0 meetings with Nagoya Grampus, while Nagoya Grampus have won 3. There have been 2 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Shimizu S-Pulse are 15 in the table while Nagoya Grampus are 13.