Football Switzerland Super League

Servette FC VS FC Basel 1893 Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Super League

Servette FC

FC Basel 1893

1 +220 Matchbets 0 Tips X +294 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +108 Matchbets 1 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

FC Basel 1893 will win the match

odds +102
Tip Score: 2.9

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

FC Basel 1893 will win the match

odds +102
Tip Score: 2.9

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be less than 3.5 goals in the match

odds -149
Tip Score: 5.3
Good

Both teams will score in the match

odds -192
Tip Score: 3.1

Servette FC vs FC Basel 1893 Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

There will be less than 3.5 goals in the match

odds -149
Tip Score: 1.0
Best Tip
Tip Score Good 5.3

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Super League

FC Luzern FC Luzern vs BSC Young Boys BSC Young Boys 7 tips for match
Grasshopper Club Zurich Grasshopper Club Zurich vs FC St. Gallen 1879 FC St. Gallen 1879 4 tips for match
Servette FC Servette FC vs FC Basel 1893 FC Basel 1893 4 tips for match
FC Lausanne-Sport FC Lausanne-Sport vs FC Sion FC Sion 3 tips for match
FC Lugano FC Lugano vs FC Zurich FC Zurich 3 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Servette FC have lost 4 of their last 5 matches (Super League).

Away Win

odds +108

Logo

At most one team scored in 4 of FC Basel 1893's last 5 games (Super League).

BTTS: No

odds +138

Last matches

League table - Super League

Team P W D L PTS
1 FC Zurich 34 23 7 4 76
2 FC Basel 1893 34 14 16 4 58
3 BSC Young Boys 34 15 11 8 56
4 FC Lugano 34 15 6 13 51
5 FC St. Gallen 1879 34 13 8 13 47
6 Servette FC 34 12 6 16 42
7 Grasshopper Club Zurich 34 8 13 13 37
8 FC Sion 34 10 7 17 37
9 FC Luzern 34 8 12 14 36
10 FC Lausanne-Sport 34 4 10 20 22

Chances of winning

Servette FC

SER

30%

Draw

24%

FC Basel 1893

FC

46%

Over / Under

Servette FC Servette FC
FC Basel 1893 FC Basel 1893
33

Matches

38
8

Wins

13
5

Draws

8
20

Defeats

17
15

Matches

20
3

Wins

7
5

Draws

8
7

Defeats

5
39

Matches

51
8

Wins

13
6

Draws

15
25

Defeats

23
34

Matches

48
5

Wins

13
6

Draws

15
23

Defeats

20
25

Matches

33
4

Wins

11
3

Draws

8
18

Defeats

14
17

Matches

23
3

Wins

7
3

Draws

8
11

Defeats

8
Servette FC Servette FC
FC Basel 1893 FC Basel 1893
15

Matches

17
8

Wins

13
2

Draws

1
5

Defeats

3
6

Matches

10
3

Wins

7
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
18

Matches

25
8

Wins

13
4

Draws

8
6

Defeats

4
14

Matches

24
5

Wins

13
4

Draws

8
5

Defeats

3
9

Matches

17
4

Wins

11
2

Draws

4
3

Defeats

2
6

Matches

12
3

Wins

7
2

Draws

4
1

Defeats

1
Servette FC Servette FC
FC Basel 1893 FC Basel 1893
18

Matches

21
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

7
15

Defeats

14
9

Matches

10
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

7
6

Defeats

3
21

Matches

26
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

7
19

Defeats

19
20

Matches

24
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

7
18

Defeats

17
16

Matches

16
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

4
15

Defeats

12
11

Matches

11
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

4
10

Defeats

7

Goal margins

Servette FC Servette FC
FC Basel 1893 FC Basel 1893
4

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

8
0

Defeats

0
8

Matches

3
5

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
3

Matches

7
1

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
3

Matches

7
2

Wins

7
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Servette FC Servette FC
FC Basel 1893 FC Basel 1893
2

Matches

10
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

10
0

Defeats

0
5

Matches

6
2

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
6

Matches

9
2

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

3
8

Matches

4
3

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Servette FC vs FC Basel 1893

Competition: Super League

When: 2022-05-19, 18:30

Venue: Stade de Geneve

On 2022-05-19 at 18:30, Servette FC plays FC Basel 1893 at Stade de Geneve in an interesting encounter in Super League.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 30% chance of a home win, and a 46% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 24%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Servette FC vs FC Basel 1893 is worth a look. Servette FC have won 1 meetings with FC Basel 1893, while FC Basel 1893 have won 3. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Servette FC vs FC Basel 1893 from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Servette FC and FC Basel 1893? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Servette FC, 1 tips backing FC Basel 1893 and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 30% against the Servette FC finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 46% against FC Basel 1893 winning. The draw is rated at 24%.

Coming into the match, Servette FC are 6 in the table while FC Basel 1893 are 2.