Football International Clubs Copa Libertadores

SE Palmeiras SP VS CS Emelec Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Copa Libertadores

SE Palmeiras SP

CS Emelec

1 -435 Matchbets 0 Tips X +520 Matchbets 1 Tips 2 +1150 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

The match will be a draw

odds +500
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

The match will be a draw

odds +500
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -154
Tip Score: 2.8

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -156
Tip Score: 2.0

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Copa Libertadores

CA Bragantino SP CA Bragantino SP vs Estudiantes de La Plata Estudiantes de La Plata 19 tips for match
Caracas FC Caracas FC vs The Strongest The Strongest 11 tips for match
Boca Juniors Boca Juniors vs SC Corinthians SP SC Corinthians SP 9 tips for match
Sporting Cristal Sporting Cristal vs CA Talleres de Cordoba CA Talleres de Cordoba 8 tips for match
Flamengo RJ Flamengo RJ vs Universidad Catolica Universidad Catolica 8 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

SE Palmeiras SP have won their last 5 matches (Copa Libertadores).

Home Win

odds -435

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in SE Palmeiras SP's last 5 games (Copa Libertadores).

Over 2.5

odds -156

Logo

SE Palmeiras SP are undefeated in 17 of their last 18 matches (Copa Libertadores).

Home Win or Draw

odds -5000

Logo

Both teams scored in 8 of CS Emelec's last 9 games (Copa Libertadores).

BTTS

odds +125

Chances of winning

SE Palmeiras SP

SE

77%

Draw

15%

CS Emelec

CS

8%

Over / Under

SE Palmeiras SP SE Palmeiras SP
CS Emelec CS Emelec
22

Matches

13
10

Wins

6
3

Draws

1
9

Defeats

6
10

Matches

8
3

Wins

3
3

Draws

1
4

Defeats

4
26

Matches

17
13

Wins

5
5

Draws

6
8

Defeats

6
23

Matches

15
11

Wins

4
5

Draws

6
7

Defeats

5
13

Matches

9
6

Wins

3
1

Draws

2
6

Defeats

4
8

Matches

6
2

Wins

2
1

Draws

2
5

Defeats

2
SE Palmeiras SP SE Palmeiras SP
CS Emelec CS Emelec
13

Matches

9
10

Wins

6
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
6

Matches

5
3

Wins

3
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
15

Matches

9
13

Wins

5
1

Draws

2
1

Defeats

2
13

Matches

8
11

Wins

4
1

Draws

2
1

Defeats

2
7

Matches

6
6

Wins

3
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
3

Matches

4
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

1
SE Palmeiras SP SE Palmeiras SP
CS Emelec CS Emelec
9

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
8

Defeats

4
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
11

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

4
7

Defeats

4
10

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

4
6

Defeats

3
6

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
5

Defeats

2
5

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

1

Goal margins

SE Palmeiras SP SE Palmeiras SP
CS Emelec CS Emelec
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

3
5

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
5

Matches

2
5

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
3

Matches

2
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
SE Palmeiras SP SE Palmeiras SP
CS Emelec CS Emelec
6

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
3

Matches

1
2

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

1
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: SE Palmeiras SP vs CS Emelec

Competition: Copa Libertadores

When: 2022-05-18, 22:00

Venue: Allianz Parque

On 2022-05-18 at 22:00, SE Palmeiras SP plays CS Emelec at Allianz Parque in an interesting encounter in Copa Libertadores.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 77% chance of a home win, and a 8% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 15%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for SE Palmeiras SP vs CS Emelec is worth a look. SE Palmeiras SP have won 1 meetings with CS Emelec, while CS Emelec have won 0. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for SE Palmeiras SP vs CS Emelec from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between SE Palmeiras SP and CS Emelec? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing SE Palmeiras SP, 0 tips backing CS Emelec and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 77% against the SE Palmeiras SP finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 8% against CS Emelec winning. The draw is rated at 15%.