Football Japan J.League 2

Renofa Yamaguchi VS V-Varen Nagasaki Football Betting Tips & Predictions

J.League 2

Renofa Yamaguchi

V-Varen Nagasaki

1 +218 Matchbets 0 Tips X +180 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +132 Matchbets 0 Tips

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for J.League 2

Omiya Ardija Omiya Ardija vs Grulla Morioka Grulla Morioka One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 4 of V-Varen Nagasaki's last 5 games (J.League 2).

Under 2.5

odds -189

Last matches

League table - J.League 2

Team P W D L PTS
1 Vegalta Sendai 16 10 2 4 32
2 Yokohama FC 16 9 5 2 32
3 Niigata Albirex 16 8 5 3 29
4 Fagiano Okayama 16 6 6 4 24
5 Montedio Yamagata 15 6 5 4 23
6 Machida Zelvia 16 6 5 5 23
7 Ventforet Kofu 16 6 5 5 23
8 Roasso Kumamoto 16 6 5 5 23
9 Blaublitz Akita 16 7 2 7 23
10 Tokyo Verdy 16 6 4 6 22
11 Thespakusatsu 16 6 4 6 22
12 Tokushima Vortis 16 4 9 3 21
13 Oita Trinita 16 5 6 5 21
14 Renofa Yamaguchi 16 5 6 5 21
15 V-Varen Nagasaki 16 6 3 7 21
16 Zweigen Kanazawa 16 5 5 6 20
17 Mito Hollyhock 16 5 4 7 19
18 JEF United Ichihara Chiba 16 5 4 7 19
19 Tochigi SC 16 3 6 7 15
20 Omiya Ardija 15 3 5 7 14
21 FC Ryukyu 16 3 4 9 13
22 Grulla Morioka 14 3 2 9 11

Chances of winning

Renofa Yamaguchi

REN

29%

Draw

32%

V-Varen Nagasaki

V-V

39%

Over / Under

Renofa Yamaguchi Renofa Yamaguchi
V-Varen Nagasaki V-Varen Nagasaki
8

Matches

12
3

Wins

3
1

Draws

2
4

Defeats

7
3

Matches

5
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

2
1

Defeats

2
14

Matches

14
5

Wins

3
4

Draws

1
5

Defeats

10
12

Matches

9
4

Wins

1
4

Draws

1
4

Defeats

7
6

Matches

5
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

4
4

Matches

3
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

2
Renofa Yamaguchi Renofa Yamaguchi
V-Varen Nagasaki V-Varen Nagasaki
4

Matches

6
3

Wins

3
1

Draws

2
0

Defeats

1
2

Matches

3
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
7

Matches

7
5

Wins

3
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

3
6

Matches

4
4

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
1

Defeats

2
4

Matches

2
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
3

Matches

1
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
Renofa Yamaguchi Renofa Yamaguchi
V-Varen Nagasaki V-Varen Nagasaki
4

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

6
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
7

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

0
4

Defeats

7
6

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

0
3

Defeats

5
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2

Goal margins

Renofa Yamaguchi Renofa Yamaguchi
V-Varen Nagasaki V-Varen Nagasaki
2

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
2

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

4
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
3

Matches

1
3

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Renofa Yamaguchi Renofa Yamaguchi
V-Varen Nagasaki V-Varen Nagasaki
4

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

4
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Renofa Yamaguchi vs V-Varen Nagasaki

Competition: J.League 2

When: 2022-05-22, 05:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-22 at 05:00, Renofa Yamaguchi plays V-Varen Nagasaki at in an interesting encounter in J.League 2.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 29% chance of a home win, and a 39% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 32%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Renofa Yamaguchi vs V-Varen Nagasaki is worth a look. Renofa Yamaguchi have won 0 meetings with V-Varen Nagasaki, while V-Varen Nagasaki have won 5. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Renofa Yamaguchi are 14 in the table while V-Varen Nagasaki are 15.