Football Spain LaLiga

Granada CF VS RCD Espanyol Barcelona Football Betting Tips & Predictions

LaLiga

Granada CF

RCD Espanyol Barcelona

1 -204 Matchbets 15 Tips X +386 Matchbets 2 Tips 2 +630 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

RCD Espanyol Barcelona wins or draw

odds +174
Tip Score: 0.8

There will be less than 0.5 goals in the first half

odds +238
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

Granada CF will win the match

odds +104
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Granada CF will win the match

odds -161
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

Both teams will score in the match

odds -115
Tip Score: 2.4

Granada CF will win the match

odds -161
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Granada CF will win the match

odds -164
Tip Score: 2.6

Granada CF will win the match

odds -208
Tip Score: 1.8

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

Both teams will score in the match

odds -115
Tip Score: 2.4

There will be more than 0.5 goals in the first half

odds -286
Tip Score: 1.3

Granada CF vs RCD Espanyol Barcelona Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Granada CF will win the match

odds -164
Tip Score: 1.7

Granada CF will win first half

odds -108
Tip Score: 1.4

Granada CF or RCD Espanyol Barcelona win

odds -455
Tip Score: 0.2

Granada CF will win the match

odds -208
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Granada CF will win the match

odds -208
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Away team over 0.5

odds -149
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated
Most Popular Tip

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Avatar Avatar Avatar 15 ProTipster Users

Team to Win

Granada CF Granada CF

88% ProTipster Users (14)

88% of our users tipped for Granada CF. Bookmakers give 67% (-204 odds) for such result.

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for LaLiga

Real Madrid Real Madrid vs Real Betis Balompie Real Betis Balompie 154 tips for match
Rayo Vallecano Rayo Vallecano vs UD Levante UD Levante 114 tips for match
FC Barcelona FC Barcelona vs CF Villarreal CF Villarreal 45 tips for match
CF Valencia CF Valencia vs RC Celta de Vigo RC Celta de Vigo 31 tips for match
CA Osasuna CA Osasuna vs RCD Mallorca RCD Mallorca 30 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Granada CF's last 5 games (LaLiga).

Under 2.5

odds +124

Logo

RCD Espanyol Barcelona have failed to win 7 of their last 8 matches (LaLiga).

Home Win or Draw

odds -833

Logo

Both teams scored in RCD Espanyol Barcelona's last 3 games (LaLiga).

BTTS

odds -111

Last matches

League table - LaLiga

Team P W D L PTS
1 Real Madrid 37 26 7 4 85
2 FC Barcelona 37 21 10 6 73
3 Atletico Madrid 37 20 8 9 68
4 FC Sevilla 37 17 16 4 67
5 Real Betis Balompie 37 19 7 11 64
6 Real Sociedad 37 17 11 9 62
7 CF Villarreal 37 15 11 11 56
8 Athletic Bilbao 37 14 13 10 55
9 CA Osasuna 37 12 11 14 47
10 RC Celta de Vigo 37 12 10 15 46
11 CF Valencia 37 10 15 12 45
12 Rayo Vallecano 37 11 9 17 42
13 RCD Espanyol Barcelona 37 10 11 16 41
14 CF Getafe 37 8 15 14 39
15 Elche CF 37 10 9 18 39
16 Granada CF 37 8 13 16 37
17 RCD Mallorca 37 9 9 19 36
18 Cadiz CF 37 7 15 15 36
19 UD Levante 37 7 11 19 32
20 Deportivo Alaves Sad 37 8 7 22 31

Chances of winning

Granada CF

GRA

66%

Draw

20%

RCD Espanyol Barcelona

RCD

14%

Over / Under

Granada CF Granada CF
RCD Espanyol Barcelona RCD Espanyol Barcelona
28

Matches

30
5

Wins

7
5

Draws

4
18

Defeats

19
13

Matches

14
0

Wins

2
5

Draws

4
8

Defeats

8
36

Matches

39
5

Wins

9
9

Draws

10
22

Defeats

20
30

Matches

30
3

Wins

5
9

Draws

10
18

Defeats

15
19

Matches

20
3

Wins

2
2

Draws

4
14

Defeats

14
15

Matches

10
1

Wins

1
2

Draws

4
12

Defeats

5
Granada CF Granada CF
RCD Espanyol Barcelona RCD Espanyol Barcelona
14

Matches

15
5

Wins

7
2

Draws

2
7

Defeats

6
5

Matches

7
0

Wins

2
2

Draws

2
3

Defeats

3
17

Matches

18
5

Wins

9
5

Draws

5
7

Defeats

4
14

Matches

13
3

Wins

5
5

Draws

5
6

Defeats

3
9

Matches

6
3

Wins

2
1

Draws

1
5

Defeats

3
6

Matches

3
1

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

1
Granada CF Granada CF
RCD Espanyol Barcelona RCD Espanyol Barcelona
14

Matches

15
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

2
11

Defeats

13
8

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

2
5

Defeats

5
19

Matches

21
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

5
15

Defeats

16
16

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
4

Draws

5
12

Defeats

12
10

Matches

14
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

3
9

Defeats

11
9

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

3
8

Defeats

4

Goal margins

Granada CF Granada CF
RCD Espanyol Barcelona RCD Espanyol Barcelona
6

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

6
0

Defeats

0
7

Matches

9
4

Wins

6
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
4

Matches

1
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

1
Granada CF Granada CF
RCD Espanyol Barcelona RCD Espanyol Barcelona
7

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
7

Draws

6
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

12
1

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

9
6

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
6

Defeats

2
5

Matches

2
4

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

2

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Granada CF vs RCD Espanyol Barcelona

Competition: LaLiga

When: 2022-05-22, 18:00

Venue: Los Carmenes

On 2022-05-22 at 18:00, Granada CF plays RCD Espanyol Barcelona at Los Carmenes in an interesting encounter in LaLiga.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 66% chance of a home win, and a 14% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 20%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Granada CF vs RCD Espanyol Barcelona is worth a look. Granada CF have won 2 meetings with RCD Espanyol Barcelona, while RCD Espanyol Barcelona have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Granada CF vs RCD Espanyol Barcelona from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Granada CF and RCD Espanyol Barcelona? At the moment there are 17 tips in the 1X2 market, with 15 tips backing Granada CF, 0 tips backing RCD Espanyol Barcelona and 2 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 66% against the Granada CF finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 14% against RCD Espanyol Barcelona winning. The draw is rated at 20%.

Coming into the match, Granada CF are 16 in the table while RCD Espanyol Barcelona are 13.