Football Spain LaLiga

CF Valencia VS RC Celta de Vigo Football Betting Tips & Predictions

LaLiga

CF Valencia

RC Celta de Vigo

1 +184 Matchbets 6 Tips X +240 Matchbets 5 Tips 2 +170 Matchbets 4 Tips
Watch Live

High Odds Tips

Tips and predictions with odds greater than 2.5

The match will be a draw

odds +186
Tip Score: 7.8
Excellent

There will be less than 0.5 goals in the first half

odds +159
Tip Score: 7.5
Excellent

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

There will be less than 3 goals in the match

odds -213
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

The match will be a draw

odds +246
Tip Score: 5.9
Good

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

RC Celta de Vigo not to lose, half stake wins if there is a draw

odds -149
Tip Score: 1.5

The match will be a draw

odds +244
Tip Score: 0.2

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

The match will be a draw

odds +186
Tip Score: 7.8
Excellent

The match will be a draw

odds +246
Tip Score: 5.9
Good

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be less than 0.5 goals in the first half

odds +159
Tip Score: 7.5
Excellent

There will be less than 3.5 goals in the match

odds -313
Tip Score: 2.4

CF Valencia vs RC Celta de Vigo Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

CF Valencia win or draw

odds -189
Tip Score: 4.0
Good

The match will be a draw

odds +240
Tip Score: 3.3

CF Valencia win or draw

odds -169
Tip Score: 1.5

There will be less than 3.5 goals in the match

odds -313
Tip Score: 1.1

RC Celta de Vigo wins or draw

odds -233
Tip Score: 0.8

Both teams will score in the match

odds -119
Tip Score: 0.1
Best Tip
Tip Score Excellent 7.8

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Most Popular Tip

What are you looking for, my friend?

Show details for this tip
Avatar Avatar Avatar 6 ProTipster Users

Both Teams to Score

Yes

100% ProTipster Users (6)

100% of our users tipped for Yes. Bookmakers give 56% (-128 odds) for such result.

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for LaLiga

Real Madrid Real Madrid vs Real Betis Balompie Real Betis Balompie 156 tips for match
Rayo Vallecano Rayo Vallecano vs UD Levante UD Levante 117 tips for match
FC Barcelona FC Barcelona vs CF Villarreal CF Villarreal 45 tips for match
CF Valencia CF Valencia vs RC Celta de Vigo RC Celta de Vigo 32 tips for match
CA Osasuna CA Osasuna vs RCD Mallorca RCD Mallorca 30 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

CF Valencia have drawn 3 of their last 4 matches (LaLiga).

Draw

odds +240

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 4 of CF Valencia's last 5 games (LaLiga).

Under 2.5

odds -112

Last matches

League table - LaLiga

Team P W D L PTS
1 Real Madrid 37 26 7 4 85
2 FC Barcelona 37 21 10 6 73
3 Atletico Madrid 37 20 8 9 68
4 FC Sevilla 37 17 16 4 67
5 Real Betis Balompie 37 19 7 11 64
6 Real Sociedad 37 17 11 9 62
7 CF Villarreal 37 15 11 11 56
8 Athletic Bilbao 37 14 13 10 55
9 CA Osasuna 37 12 11 14 47
10 RC Celta de Vigo 37 12 10 15 46
11 CF Valencia 37 10 15 12 45
12 Rayo Vallecano 37 11 9 17 42
13 RCD Espanyol Barcelona 37 10 11 16 41
14 CF Getafe 37 8 15 14 39
15 Elche CF 37 10 9 18 39
16 Granada CF 37 8 13 16 37
17 RCD Mallorca 37 9 9 19 36
18 Cadiz CF 37 7 15 15 36
19 UD Levante 37 7 11 19 32
20 Deportivo Alaves Sad 37 8 7 22 31

Chances of winning

CF Valencia

CF

35%

Draw

29%

RC Celta de Vigo

RC

36%

Over / Under

CF Valencia CF Valencia
RC Celta de Vigo RC Celta de Vigo
31

Matches

25
8

Wins

6
6

Draws

3
17

Defeats

16
15

Matches

14
1

Wins

3
6

Draws

3
8

Defeats

8
39

Matches

35
7

Wins

7
12

Draws

6
20

Defeats

22
34

Matches

27
5

Wins

5
12

Draws

6
17

Defeats

16
22

Matches

15
4

Wins

3
2

Draws

2
16

Defeats

10
11

Matches

8
1

Wins

3
2

Draws

2
8

Defeats

3
CF Valencia CF Valencia
RC Celta de Vigo RC Celta de Vigo
12

Matches

14
8

Wins

6
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

7
4

Matches

6
1

Wins

3
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

2
18

Matches

18
7

Wins

7
6

Draws

3
5

Defeats

8
16

Matches

14
5

Wins

5
6

Draws

3
5

Defeats

6
11

Matches

8
4

Wins

3
2

Draws

1
5

Defeats

4
4

Matches

4
1

Wins

3
2

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0
CF Valencia CF Valencia
RC Celta de Vigo RC Celta de Vigo
19

Matches

11
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

2
14

Defeats

9
11

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

2
6

Defeats

6
21

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

3
15

Defeats

14
18

Matches

13
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

3
12

Defeats

10
11

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
11

Defeats

6
7

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
7

Defeats

3

Goal margins

CF Valencia CF Valencia
RC Celta de Vigo RC Celta de Vigo
8

Matches

4
0

Wins

0
8

Draws

4
0

Defeats

0
7

Matches

9
4

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

6
2

Matches

5
2

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
3

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
CF Valencia CF Valencia
RC Celta de Vigo RC Celta de Vigo
10

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
10

Draws

7
0

Defeats

0
8

Matches

6
6

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

5
3

Matches

5
0

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
4

Matches

3
2

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: CF Valencia vs RC Celta de Vigo

Competition: LaLiga

When: 2022-05-21, 15:30

Venue: Mestalla

On 2022-05-21 at 15:30, CF Valencia plays RC Celta de Vigo at Mestalla in an interesting encounter in LaLiga.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 35% chance of a home win, and a 36% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for CF Valencia vs RC Celta de Vigo is worth a look. CF Valencia have won 3 meetings with RC Celta de Vigo, while RC Celta de Vigo have won 2. There have been 0 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for CF Valencia vs RC Celta de Vigo from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between CF Valencia and RC Celta de Vigo? At the moment there are 15 tips in the 1X2 market, with 6 tips backing CF Valencia, 4 tips backing RC Celta de Vigo and 5 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 35% against the CF Valencia finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 36% against RC Celta de Vigo winning. The draw is rated at 29%.

Coming into the match, CF Valencia are 11 in the table while RC Celta de Vigo are 10.