Football Spain LaLiga

Rayo Vallecano VS UD Levante Football Betting Tips & Predictions

LaLiga

Rayo Vallecano

UD Levante

1 +117 Matchbets 2 Tips X +294 Matchbets 1 Tips 2 +232 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

The first half will be a draw

odds +138
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Rayo Vallecano will win the match

odds +109
Tip Score: 1.1

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Rayo Vallecano will win the match

odds +109
Tip Score: 1.1

The first half will be a draw

odds +138
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Rayo Vallecano vs UD Levante Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

Rayo Vallecano will win the match

odds +109
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for LaLiga

FC Barcelona FC Barcelona vs CF Villarreal CF Villarreal 12 tips for match
Real Madrid Real Madrid vs Real Betis Balompie Real Betis Balompie 10 tips for match
Granada CF Granada CF vs RCD Espanyol Barcelona RCD Espanyol Barcelona 9 tips for match
CA Osasuna CA Osasuna vs RCD Mallorca RCD Mallorca 8 tips for match
Deportivo Alaves Sad Deportivo Alaves Sad vs Cadiz CF Cadiz CF 7 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 6 of UD Levante's last 7 games (LaLiga).

Over 2.5

odds -149

Logo

UD Levante have not drawn 8 of their last 9 matches (LaLiga).

Home Win or Lose

odds -333

Logo

Both teams scored in 3 of Rayo Vallecano's last 4 games (LaLiga).

BTTS

odds -175

Logo

Both teams scored in 6 of UD Levante's last 7 games (LaLiga).

BTTS

odds -175

Last matches

League table - LaLiga

Team P W D L PTS
1 Real Madrid 37 26 7 4 85
2 FC Barcelona 37 21 10 6 73
3 Atletico Madrid 37 20 8 9 68
4 FC Sevilla 37 17 16 4 67
5 Real Betis Balompie 37 19 7 11 64
6 Real Sociedad 37 17 11 9 62
7 CF Villarreal 37 15 11 11 56
8 Athletic Bilbao 37 14 13 10 55
9 CA Osasuna 37 12 11 14 47
10 RC Celta de Vigo 37 12 10 15 46
11 CF Valencia 37 10 15 12 45
12 Rayo Vallecano 37 11 9 17 42
13 RCD Espanyol Barcelona 37 10 11 16 41
14 CF Getafe 37 8 15 14 39
15 Elche CF 37 10 9 18 39
16 Granada CF 37 8 13 16 37
17 RCD Mallorca 37 9 9 19 36
18 Cadiz CF 37 7 15 15 36
19 UD Levante 37 7 11 19 32
20 Deportivo Alaves Sad 37 8 7 22 31

Chances of winning

Rayo Vallecano

RAY

45%

Draw

25%

UD Levante

UD

30%

Over / Under

Rayo Vallecano Rayo Vallecano
UD Levante UD Levante
30

Matches

26
7

Wins

3
5

Draws

1
18

Defeats

22
15

Matches

13
4

Wins

1
5

Draws

1
6

Defeats

11
42

Matches

36
9

Wins

5
9

Draws

9
24

Defeats

22
30

Matches

33
6

Wins

5
9

Draws

9
15

Defeats

19
17

Matches

23
5

Wins

3
1

Draws

3
11

Defeats

17
7

Matches

17
3

Wins

1
1

Draws

3
3

Defeats

13
Rayo Vallecano Rayo Vallecano
UD Levante UD Levante
14

Matches

10
7

Wins

3
2

Draws

1
5

Defeats

6
8

Matches

5
4

Wins

1
2

Draws

1
2

Defeats

3
19

Matches

16
9

Wins

5
4

Draws

4
6

Defeats

7
13

Matches

16
6

Wins

5
4

Draws

4
3

Defeats

7
8

Matches

10
5

Wins

3
0

Draws

2
3

Defeats

5
4

Matches

7
3

Wins

1
0

Draws

2
1

Defeats

4
Rayo Vallecano Rayo Vallecano
UD Levante UD Levante
16

Matches

16
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

0
13

Defeats

16
7

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

0
4

Defeats

8
23

Matches

20
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

5
18

Defeats

15
17

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

5
12

Defeats

12
9

Matches

13
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
8

Defeats

12
3

Matches

10
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

9

Goal margins

Rayo Vallecano Rayo Vallecano
UD Levante UD Levante
5

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

7
0

Defeats

0
8

Matches

4
4

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

3
3

Matches

6
3

Wins

3
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

3
4

Matches

2
2

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
Rayo Vallecano Rayo Vallecano
UD Levante UD Levante
6

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
6

Draws

5
0

Defeats

0
12

Matches

5
5

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
7

Defeats

4
5

Matches

4
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
4

Defeats

4
1

Matches

6
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

4

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Rayo Vallecano vs UD Levante

Competition: LaLiga

When: 2022-05-20, 19:00

Venue: Estadio de Vallecas

On 2022-05-20 at 19:00, Rayo Vallecano plays UD Levante at Estadio de Vallecas in an interesting encounter in LaLiga.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 45% chance of a home win, and a 30% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Rayo Vallecano vs UD Levante is worth a look. Rayo Vallecano have won 1 meetings with UD Levante, while UD Levante have won 1. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Rayo Vallecano vs UD Levante from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Rayo Vallecano and UD Levante? At the moment there are 3 tips in the 1X2 market, with 2 tips backing Rayo Vallecano, 0 tips backing UD Levante and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 45% against the Rayo Vallecano finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 30% against UD Levante winning. The draw is rated at 25%.

Coming into the match, Rayo Vallecano are 12 in the table while UD Levante are 19.