Football Australia Victoria, NPL1

St Albans Saints VS Port Melbourne Sharks Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Victoria, NPL1

St Albans Saints

Port Melbourne Sharks

1 +366 Matchbets 0 Tips X +270 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 -161 Matchbets 1 Tips

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

Port Melbourne Sharks will win the match

odds -161
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Victoria, NPL1

Heidelberg United Heidelberg United vs South Melbourne South Melbourne 2 tips for match
Melbourne Knights Melbourne Knights vs Dandenong City SC Dandenong City SC 2 tips for match
St Albans Saints St Albans Saints vs Port Melbourne Sharks Port Melbourne Sharks One tip for match
Eastern Lions SC Eastern Lions SC vs Dandenong Thunder Dandenong Thunder One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

St Albans Saints have lost their last 3 matches (Victoria, NPL1).

Away Win

odds -161

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 5 of St Albans Saints's last 6 games (Victoria, NPL1).

Over 2.5

odds -149

Last matches

League table - Victoria NPL1

Team P W D L PTS
1 South Melbourne 13 11 1 1 34
2 Oakleigh Cannons 12 9 1 2 28
3 Green Gully Cavaliers 13 8 1 4 25
4 Port Melbourne Sharks 13 7 4 2 25
5 Avondale FC 13 7 1 5 22
6 Bentleigh Greens 13 7 1 5 22
7 Dandenong Thunder 13 5 3 5 18
8 Altona Magic SC 13 5 2 6 17
9 St Albans Saints 13 5 2 6 17
10 Heidelberg United 13 5 1 7 16
11 Melbourne Knights 12 5 0 7 15
12 Dandenong City SC 13 1 4 8 7
13 Hume City 13 1 3 9 6
14 Eastern Lions SC 13 1 2 10 5

Chances of winning

St Albans Saints

ST

19%

Draw

25%

Port Melbourne Sharks

POR

56%

Over / Under

St Albans Saints St Albans Saints
Port Melbourne Sharks Port Melbourne Sharks
3

Matches

4
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

2
2

Defeats

1
1

Matches

4
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

2
0

Defeats

1
13

Matches

13
1

Wins

4
2

Draws

4
10

Defeats

5
11

Matches

9
1

Wins

2
2

Draws

4
8

Defeats

3
7

Matches

4
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
6

Defeats

2
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

0
St Albans Saints St Albans Saints
Port Melbourne Sharks Port Melbourne Sharks
0

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
0

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

1
0

Defeats

1
6

Matches

6
1

Wins

4
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

1
6

Matches

4
1

Wins

2
1

Draws

1
4

Defeats

1
4

Matches

1
1

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
St Albans Saints St Albans Saints
Port Melbourne Sharks Port Melbourne Sharks
3

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
2

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
7

Matches

7
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

3
6

Defeats

4
5

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

3
4

Defeats

2
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
3

Defeats

2
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

1
1

Defeats

0

Goal margins

St Albans Saints St Albans Saints
Port Melbourne Sharks Port Melbourne Sharks
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

2
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

1
2

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
St Albans Saints St Albans Saints
Port Melbourne Sharks Port Melbourne Sharks
1

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

3
0

Defeats

0
4

Matches

2
3

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
2

Matches

0
1

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

1

Match preview

Match Details

Who: St Albans Saints vs Port Melbourne Sharks

Competition: Victoria, NPL1

When: 2022-05-21, 05:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-21 at 05:00, St Albans Saints plays Port Melbourne Sharks at in an interesting encounter in Victoria, NPL1.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 19% chance of a home win, and a 56% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 25%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for St Albans Saints vs Port Melbourne Sharks is worth a look. St Albans Saints have won 0 meetings with Port Melbourne Sharks, while Port Melbourne Sharks have won 2. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for St Albans Saints vs Port Melbourne Sharks from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between St Albans Saints and Port Melbourne Sharks? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing St Albans Saints, 1 tips backing Port Melbourne Sharks and 0 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 19% against the St Albans Saints finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 56% against Port Melbourne Sharks winning. The draw is rated at 25%.

Coming into the match, St Albans Saints are 9 in the table while Port Melbourne Sharks are 4.