Football Greece Greece Cup

Panathinaikos Athens VS PAOK FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Greece Cup

Panathinaikos Athens

PAOK FC

1 +176 Matchbets 0 Tips X +222 Matchbets 1 Tips 2 +166 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Dropping Odds Tips

Tips where the odds have dropped since the tip was posted

There will be more than 1.5 goals in the match

odds -233
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds +139
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

1X2 Tips

Best tips for all "to win" markets

The match will be a draw

odds +220
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds +139
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Both teams will score in the match

odds +102
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Panathinaikos Athens vs PAOK FC Betting Tips

Follow tips from the best tipsters in the ProTipster community

There will be less than 3.5 goals in the match

odds -500
Tip Score: 0.7

There will be less than 3.5 goals in the match

odds -526
Tip Score: 0.0
Not rated

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Greece Cup

Panathinaikos Athens Panathinaikos Athens vs PAOK FC PAOK FC 6 tips for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 4 of Panathinaikos Athens's last 5 games (Greece Cup).

Under 2.5

odds -156

Logo

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 3 of PAOK FC's last 4 games (Greece Cup).

Under 2.5

odds -156

Logo

At most one team scored in 6 of Panathinaikos Athens's last 7 games (Greece Cup).

BTTS: No

odds -130

Chances of winning

Panathinaikos Athens

PAN

35%

Draw

29%

PAOK FC

PAO

36%

Over / Under

Panathinaikos Athens Panathinaikos Athens
PAOK FC PAOK FC
28

Matches

37
14

Wins

9
1

Draws

11
13

Defeats

17
9

Matches

19
4

Wins

3
1

Draws

11
4

Defeats

5
34

Matches

46
16

Wins

14
1

Draws

9
17

Defeats

23
25

Matches

36
13

Wins

11
1

Draws

9
11

Defeats

16
15

Matches

22
7

Wins

7
0

Draws

2
8

Defeats

13
8

Matches

10
4

Wins

3
0

Draws

2
4

Defeats

5
Panathinaikos Athens Panathinaikos Athens
PAOK FC PAOK FC
16

Matches

20
14

Wins

9
1

Draws

8
1

Defeats

3
5

Matches

11
4

Wins

3
1

Draws

8
0

Defeats

0
19

Matches

25
16

Wins

14
1

Draws

6
2

Defeats

5
15

Matches

19
13

Wins

11
1

Draws

6
1

Defeats

2
8

Matches

11
7

Wins

7
0

Draws

2
1

Defeats

2
5

Matches

5
4

Wins

3
0

Draws

2
1

Defeats

0
Panathinaikos Athens Panathinaikos Athens
PAOK FC PAOK FC
12

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

3
12

Defeats

14
4

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

3
4

Defeats

5
15

Matches

21
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

3
15

Defeats

18
10

Matches

17
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

3
10

Defeats

14
7

Matches

11
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
7

Defeats

11
3

Matches

5
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

5

Goal margins

Panathinaikos Athens Panathinaikos Athens
PAOK FC PAOK FC
3

Matches

8
0

Wins

0
3

Draws

8
0

Defeats

0
6

Matches

12
5

Wins

7
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

5
7

Matches

5
6

Wins

5
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
5

Matches

2
5

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Panathinaikos Athens Panathinaikos Athens
PAOK FC PAOK FC
5

Matches

6
0

Wins

0
5

Draws

6
0

Defeats

0
9

Matches

11
4

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
5

Defeats

7
5

Matches

5
3

Wins

4
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

1
1

Matches

2
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Panathinaikos Athens vs PAOK FC

Competition: Greece Cup

When: 2022-05-21, 17:00

Venue:

On 2022-05-21 at 17:00, Panathinaikos Athens plays PAOK FC at in an interesting encounter in Greece Cup.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 35% chance of a home win, and a 36% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 29%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Panathinaikos Athens vs PAOK FC is worth a look. Panathinaikos Athens have won 1 meetings with PAOK FC, while PAOK FC have won 3. There have been 1 draws between these two sides.

Betting tips for Panathinaikos Athens vs PAOK FC from ProTipsters

Interested to see whom Tipsters are backing in this match between Panathinaikos Athens and PAOK FC? At the moment there are 1 tips in the 1X2 market, with 0 tips backing Panathinaikos Athens, 0 tips backing PAOK FC and 1 tips favouring the draw. Right now, the odds for this match are 35% against the Panathinaikos Athens finishing this match victorious, while there are odds of 36% against PAOK FC winning. The draw is rated at 29%.