Football Sweden Superettan

Orgryte IS VS Trelleborgs FF Football Betting Tips & Predictions

Superettan

Orgryte IS

Trelleborgs FF

1 +149 Matchbets 0 Tips X +258 Matchbets 0 Tips 2 +171 Matchbets 0 Tips
Watch Live

Tips from In Form Tipsters

Tips from Tipsters with at least x3 tips won streak.

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -111
Tip Score: 1.5

BTTS, Over/Under Tips

Best tips for goal markets

There will be more than 2.5 goals in the match

odds -111
Tip Score: 1.5

Free Bets & Offers

150% MATCH BONUS UP TO $1000

Use promo code PROTIPSTER and receive a 150% matched bonus up to $1000. The bonus requires a 7x rollover on the bonus, this means that the player must risk an equivalent of 7x their initial deposit.

Most played matches for Superettan

IF Brommapojkarna IF Brommapojkarna vs Ostersunds FK Ostersunds FK One tip for match
Orgryte IS Orgryte IS vs Trelleborgs FF Trelleborgs FF One tip for match
Vasteraas SK Vasteraas SK vs Jonkopings Sodra Jonkopings Sodra One tip for match
AFC Eskilstuna AFC Eskilstuna vs Norrby IF Norrby IF One tip for match
Utsiktens BK Utsiktens BK vs Landskrona BoIS Landskrona BoIS One tip for match

Facts & Figures

Logo

Orgryte IS have lost 5 of their last 6 matches (Superettan).

Away Win

odds +171

Logo

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Trelleborgs FF's last 4 games (Superettan).

Over 2.5

odds -122

Logo

Orgryte IS have failed to win 8 of their last 9 matches (Superettan).

Away Win or Draw

odds -182

Logo

Both teams scored in 4 of Trelleborgs FF's last 5 games (Superettan).

BTTS

odds -147

Last matches

League table - Superettan

Team P W D L PTS
1 IK Brage 7 5 1 1 16
2 Halmstads BK 7 5 1 1 16
3 AFC Eskilstuna 7 5 0 2 15
4 Osters IF 7 4 1 2 13
5 Skovde AIK 7 4 1 2 13
6 Utsiktens BK 7 4 0 3 12
7 Orebro SK 7 4 0 3 12
8 IF Brommapojkarna 7 3 2 2 11
9 Trelleborgs FF 7 3 2 2 11
10 Landskrona BoIS 7 2 2 3 8
11 Norrby IF 7 2 2 3 8
12 Jonkopings Sodra 7 2 0 5 6
13 Dalkurd FF 7 2 0 5 6
14 Ostersunds FK 7 1 2 4 5
15 Vasteraas SK 7 1 2 4 5
16 Orgryte IS 7 0 2 5 2

Chances of winning

Orgryte IS

ORG

38%

Draw

27%

Trelleborgs FF

TRE

35%

Over / Under

Orgryte IS Orgryte IS
Trelleborgs FF Trelleborgs FF
7

Matches

5
1

Wins

2
1

Draws

0
5

Defeats

3
3

Matches

4
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
7

Matches

7
0

Wins

2
2

Draws

2
5

Defeats

3
6

Matches

6
0

Wins

1
2

Draws

2
4

Defeats

3
4

Matches

4
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

2
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
3

Defeats

2
Orgryte IS Orgryte IS
Trelleborgs FF Trelleborgs FF
3

Matches

2
1

Wins

2
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
3

Matches

4
0

Wins

2
1

Draws

2
2

Defeats

0
2

Matches

3
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

2
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

1
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

1
0

Defeats

0
Orgryte IS Orgryte IS
Trelleborgs FF Trelleborgs FF
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
3

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
2

Defeats

3
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
4

Matches

3
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
3

Defeats

3
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2
3

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
3

Defeats

2

Goal margins

Orgryte IS Orgryte IS
Trelleborgs FF Trelleborgs FF
1

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

2
0

Defeats

0
1

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0
0

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
Orgryte IS Orgryte IS
Trelleborgs FF Trelleborgs FF
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
1

Draws

0
0

Defeats

0
2

Matches

1
0

Wins

1
0

Draws

0
2

Defeats

0
0

Matches

2
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
0

Defeats

2
1

Matches

0
0

Wins

0
0

Draws

0
1

Defeats

0

Match preview

Match Details

Who: Orgryte IS vs Trelleborgs FF

Competition: Superettan

When: 2022-05-18, 17:00

Venue: Gamla Ullevi

On 2022-05-18 at 17:00, Orgryte IS plays Trelleborgs FF at Gamla Ullevi in an interesting encounter in Superettan.

The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 38% chance of a home win, and a 35% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 27%.

Previous results

The head-to-head record for Orgryte IS vs Trelleborgs FF is worth a look. Orgryte IS have won 1 meetings with Trelleborgs FF, while Trelleborgs FF have won 1. There have been 3 draws between these two sides.

Coming into the match, Orgryte IS are 16 in the table while Trelleborgs FF are 9.